+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Hannah43

Apr 14, 2021
@tobs and anyone who can shed more light.

Kindly help in regards to passport submission. I received PPR letter from CPC Ottawa however am currently in Nigeria and want to submit through vfs Lagos( former country of residence was USA). I updated my address using the CSE form but it still was not updated.

I already contacted CPC ottawa for a change of passport submission letter. After a week, I received an email from LagosImmigration@international.gc.ca to contact them for submission procedures.

My questions are:
1) Do I still submit the PPR letter gotten from CPC Ottawa since no additional PPR was provided?

2) If I do submit through VFS Lagos, would the passport be sent to Accra or Ottawa?

Thanks!

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Yes, I sent out my passport to VFS Lagos through DHL on the 21st and got there 22nd. VFS Lagos sent me a mail with my tracking ID that my PP is in transit on the 23rd of September. I haven't gotten any update since then, nor do i know how to track my passport.

Has it gotten to VFS Ghana? Do i receive a mail when it does?

What's your own situation?
Hi, is your application for Permanent Residence?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Pls, how were you able to specifically track time it took at every station, VFS Lagod and VO Accra?
Hmmm , VFS Lagos can be quite frustrating tbh. Based on what I’ve read on the TL say 5-6weeks.

mine’s been in transit back to Vfs Lagos since Friday the 15th. Hopefully I should get it back early next week.

have you sent out your Passport?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Pls, how were you able to specifically track time it took at every station, VFS Lagod and VO Accra?
You’ll have to follow the previous timing with others and also the timing between both emails you receive. So far yh? I’ve had to track mine using the last set of peeps from Lagos timeline , say between the end of August into September.

Pamelanie

Oct 24, 2021
I just got a mail some minutes ago saying
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Honestly I don’t understand the mail, what about you?
Hello,
Have you gotten another mail or update since you got this mail.
Cause I got the same mail on the 13th of this month and up till now I’ve not gotten any update. I’m starting to get anxious because the tracking number they gave me is as good as useless. It’s been showing the same generic message anytime I try to track my package.

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello,
Cause I got the same mail on the 13th of this month and up till now I’ve not gotten any update. I’m starting to get anxious because the tracking number they gave me is as good as useless. It’s been showing the same generic message anytime I try to track my package.
I got about three mails after that, but my PP is in transit to Lagos. You don’t need to get anxious, because it took some days before i got those mails, you’ll definitely get an update, hopefully this week.

Reactions: Pamelanie

Aderonkeoni1973

Oct 4, 2018
Hello,
I think we have the same timeline. I got same message on October 13 and nothing since then,

Pamelanie

Oct 24, 2021
I think we have the same timeline. I got same message on October 13 and nothing since then,
Fingers crossed we get an update this week. I felt this ease when I got my PPR and I told myself all the worries and sleepless nights are over. But it’s like since I sent out my passport, the anxiety doubled.