NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
I got approved yesterday, with counterfoil.
Wow... Congratulations. At least you have received an update. Am still waiting for mine ooo. I pray I get it soon

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Wow... Congratulations. At least you have received an update. Am still waiting for mine ooo. I pray I get it soon
I'm sure you'll get it this week. If not, you should call them cos there could be a mix up between VFS Accra and IRCC. Your passport should have been stamped in the week of July 19th.

Yubsco

Star Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lagos Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
21-05-2020
I'm sure you'll get it this week. If not, you should call them cos there could be a mix up between VFS Accra and IRCC. Your passport should have been stamped in the week of July 19th.
I will have to call them. Am done waiting. Do you know the number to call??

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello house, has anyone recently sent his/her passport out through vfs lagos? And please if you have, when and what’s the current status?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello house, has anyone recently sent his/her passport out through vfs lagos? And please if you have, when and what’s the current status?
Yes, I sent out my passport to VFS Lagos through DHL on the 21st and got there 22nd. VFS Lagos sent me a mail with my tracking ID that my PP is in transit on the 23rd of September. I haven't gotten any update since then, nor do i know how to track my passport.

Has it gotten to VFS Ghana? Do i receive a mail when it does?

What's your own situation?

Reactions: Neyoyo

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yes, I sent out my passport to VFS Lagos through DHL on the 21st and got there 22nd. VFS Lagos sent me a mail with my tracking ID that my PP is in transit on the 23rd of September. I haven't gotten any update since then, nor do i know how to track my passport.

Has it gotten to VFS Ghana? Do i receive a mail when it does?

What's your own situation?
I sent mine through dhl on the 13th sept, got to vfs on the 16th, vfs lagos sent me a mail that my PP is on transit with my tracking number on the 17th , since then it’s been on transit and hasn’t gotten anything yet. I don’t know my instinct is telling me that the tracking number is just a camouflage, that the Passport is still in their office. I don’t know if I’m right

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
I sent mine through dhl on the 13th sept, got to vfs on the 16th, vfs lagos sent me a mail that my PP is on transit with my tracking number on the 17th , since then it’s been on transit and hasn’t gotten anything yet. I don’t know my instinct is telling me that the tracking number is just a camouflage, that the Passport is still in their office. I don’t know if I’m right
Lol, I think you're right cause we can't even track it anywhere. It's not even funny anymore, especially if it's still in their office and we're being deceived that it's in transit. Did you try contacting
them?

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Lol, I think you're right cause we can't even track it anywhere. It's not even funny anymore, especially if it's still in their office and we're being deceived that it's in transit. Did you try contacting
them?
I sent mine through dhl on the 13th sept, got to vfs on the 16th, vfs lagos sent me a mail that my PP is on transit with my tracking number on the 17th , since then it’s been on transit and hasn’t gotten anything yet.
I called vfs lagos yesterday, the lady said, it in transit, i should hold on i will receive a mail telling me when it gets to accra, i told her even if it a bus that they use in transiting those documents it would have been in accra by now, she could not say anything again....it’s so annoying

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
I called vfs lagos yesterday, the lady said, it in transit, i should hold on i will receive a mail telling me when it gets to accra, i told her even if it a bus that they use in transiting those documents it would have been in accra by now, she could not say anything again....it’s so annoying
Sigh, let's keep praying and hoping it'll be sorted out asap.
it can be pretty frustrating but we've got to keep our fingers crossed. Kindly let me know if you hear anything yh?