Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Definitely i will let know and also keep me in mind too please.
I definitely will. I called them this morning (after so many trials) a lady picked and was like it usually takes a week and more to get there or whatever.
So by next week i should get an email and all. I also asked why the tracking ID doesn't work or anything, she said Applicants have also been complaining and they're working on it. we should keep checking.

I also sent a mail when I couldn't reach them on phone, got a response some minutes ago to send my tracking ID.

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
I definitely will. I called them this morning (after so many trials) a lady picked and was like it usually takes a week and more to get there or whatever.
So by next week i should get an email and all. I also asked why the tracking ID doesn't work or anything, she said Applicants have also been complaining and they're working on it. we should keep checking.

I also sent a mail when I couldn't reach them on phone, got a response some minutes ago to send my tracking ID.
I just hope something good with come out next week....let keep all hope alive

Reactions: Iamqueendee

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Amen. I'll keep you updated if anything yh? Likewise
I just got a mail some minutes ago saying
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Honestly I don’t understand the mail, what about you?

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
I just got a mail some minutes ago saying
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.
Honestly I don’t understand the mail, what about you?
Awesome dear, that's good news.
It means it's been sent out for stamping and you'll get it back soon. Usually it uses bout 4days with them before sending it back. so give or take by the end of this week hopefully.

I haven't received any mail yet but i'm sure i'll get it soon, since we sent it almost at the same time. I'm hopefully.

Reactions: JerryAnn

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Awesome dear, that's good news.
It means it's been sent out for stamping and you'll get it back soon. Usually it uses bout 4days with them before sending it back. so give or take by the end of this week hopefully.

I haven't received any mail yet but i'm sure i'll get it soon, since we sent it almost at the same time. I'm hopefully.
Very soon you will get yours too, will keep you updated. Thanks dear

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hello @Tife2018 i just got the same email you received on Monday bout an hour ago.

Good news is definitely on the way for us by God's Grace. Thought to give you a heads up.

Tife2018

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hello @Tife2018 i just got the same email you received on Monday bout an hour ago.

Good news is definitely on the way for us by God's Grace. Thought to give you a heads up.
Really that’s good thank God,i got a mail from them some minutes ago too...My application has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ghana OC on Thu Oct 07 2021 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in Ghana OC for processing. Can i have you number? If yes, please send it to my email titilayoolusegun@gmail.com

Last edited:

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos

Thank God dear.
We’re definitely progressing…
I should also receive the mail soon too. By next week hopefully we get our PP back .