+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
They are not meant to disclose anything to you my brother,she just gave you little information on how the process goes,you got approved on 19th just as the rest of us,and we all are waiting for our passport to come back,let your mind be at rest ok. God has done it already.
You are absolutely correct @Godly8319 .
We should get feedback this week.
We are already at the finish line.

Reactions: Godly8319

Abi1234

Star Member
Jul 4, 2021
I’m as confused as you are. She said passports from Nigeria are sent directly to the high commission.
In her words, she said packages received from VFS Nigeria are scanned and forwarded to the high commission. When ready, they are scanned and given to the courier services to be forwarded to VFS Nigeria. We do not have your details in our system hence our inability to track your application. Kindly contact VFS Nigeria for further details on your package.
Hiiii,
Actually, VFS Ghana doesn't have access to tracking numbers created by VFS Lagos. Both offices use separate databases.
So if you give them a tracking number created by VFS in another country other than Ghana...it will not be available on their database. That's why she said the tracking number is not available on their system.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Can you please clarify this for me.
I'm based on Lagos, my visa office is Accra.
When I get my PPR I'll be sending it via DHL to VFS Lagos.

How does the package move? Does it go from VFS Lagos to VFS Abuja to VFS Accra to The High Commission in Accra and back with the same route?
Or does it go from VFS Lagos straight to VFS Accra to The High Commission and back with route?
Or can VSF Accra send it directly to us?

Sorry, i hope it's not too confusing.
It goes from VFS Lagos to VFS Accra to Canadian High Commission in Accra. After it's been stamped, it will be returned to VFS Accra, VFS Accra will send it to Lagos and Lagos will return it to you.

People send directly to Accra to beat the turnaround time between VFS Lagos and VFS Accra.

When you send to Lagos, they won't ship it out immediately. They batch then send them meaning it will sit for a while in their offices before it eventually gets to the embassy.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Hiiii,
Actually, VFS Ghana doesn't have access to tracking numbers created by VFS Lagos. Both offices use separate databases.
So if you give them a tracking number created by VFS in another country other than Ghana...it will not be available on their database. That's why she said the tracking number is not available on their system.
@Wiriam called Ghana VFS I guess instead on the VFS office in Nigeria,well that’s a good move,I wonder how my guy got their number :) well it only tells us that our passports are no longer with them.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
It goes from VFS Lagos to VFS Accra to Canadian High Commission in Accra. After it's been stamped, it will be returned to VFS Accra, VFS Accra will send it to Lagos and Lagos will return it to you.

People send directly to Accra to beat the turnaround time between VFS Lagos and VFS Accra.

When you send to Lagos, they won't ship it out immediately. They batch then send them meaning it will sit for a while in their offices before it eventually gets to the embassy.
I don't have to pay the N7,430 transmission fee if I'm sending it through VFS Lagos since I did my biometric in Lagos.
Thank you.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
If you have someone in Ghana he/she can help you call by dialling 0302750200
But if you don’t, you can call +233302750200
I did call the second number and a guy picked,he couldn’t even provide any vital information,he only said their job is to scan the passport and send to VFS office in Lagos,Does that mean that the passport is still with the high commission office or already been dispatched without us been updated,from what I observed they don’t take any passport that comes from VFS office in Lagos serious,if I knew earlier I would have sent directly to Ghana,after getting approved our update ought to have change to precessed document dispatched to VFS Lagos,so it seems the passport has not been dispatched yet. Ever since I got the notification that my processed passport has been forwarded to the CVO on the 8/7/2021 it never updated again even after I got approved on the 19th.

Tosyne1

Dec 2, 2020
I did call the second number and a guy picked,he couldn’t even provide any vital information,he only said their job is to scan the passport and send to VFS office in Lagos,Does that mean that the passport is still with the high commission office or already been dispatched without us been updated,from what I observed they don’t take any passport that comes from VFS office in Lagos serious,if I knew earlier I would have sent directly to Ghana,after getting approved our update ought to have change to precessed document dispatched to VFS Lagos,so it seems the passport has not been dispatched yet. Ever since I got the notification that my processed passport has been forwarded to the CVO on the 8/7/2021 it never updated again even after I got approved on the 19th.
Mine was forwarded since June 24th, got approval since June 30th! why on earth will a visa stamping process hold someones passport from more than 6 weeks?

AVODamn!!!

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Hey guys, do I need to get tracking number from DHL when I submit? How do l know my package had left to VFS Abuja?

Thanks