+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
SUBMITTING OF PASSPORTS TO VFS

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS TO ANY VFS OF YOUR CHOICE WORLDWIDE (as long as your ppr letter does not specify), AND STILL GET YOUR COPR.

In fact, most VFS offices outside of Africa are a lot faster than that of Lagos, Abuja, Accra, and you can contact them directly for their process.

However, we have detailed the steps for VFS Lagos, Abuja, Accra, below should you decide to submit through them:

Gather all documents required by IRCC and VFS:

1. International Passport (for PA and all accompanying spouse/dependents)

2. 2 Passport Photographs(PA/spouse and dependents)

in IRCC fomat , 1 passport should be stamped at the back with date and signature of the photo studio, then you write your name and date of birth too. The other passport should be plain at the back i.e not stamped.

3. Passport Request Letter
This should be printed and stapled together

4. Height and Eye Colour Chart
This comes with the ppr letter too,fill this for PA and every accompanying spouse/ dependent

5. IMM008 (ONLY) for those with a change in family composition . If no change you can ignore or write a brief letter to confirm no change in family composition.

6. 2 CVAC form (according to your Biometrics receipt , if you have one biometric receipt with names of all family member, fill just 2 as the PA, if the biometrics receipt was given separately for each family member,then 2 CVAC form for each member)Fill the applicable pages .
Ensure number and email will be that of the PA.

7. 2 photocopy of every family member’s International Passport.

8. Biometrics Slip to avoid paying for transmission fees. It can only be used for the vfs office you did your biometrics, if not you have to pay applicable fees below
the biometrics slip and the passport that was originally attached to it should be attached to the CVAC forms

9. Proof of Transmission fee payment (N7,430 per person).

Make payment to:
Account name: Canadian Logistics Collection Account
Bank: Sterling bank
Account: Number:0065165839

Transmission fee will only be paid if you are sending passports to another vfs office other than that you did your biometrics also for children not added for biometrics originally.
Payment can be done by transfer or in person bank payment (just ensure you have proof of payment attached)
Bulk sum payment Advised

Put all documents in one envelope and proceed to DHL or any courier of your choice and pay for a 2 way courier (return)
to:
LAGOS:
VFS Global, Canada Visa Application Centre - Lagos
The Manor,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

FOR ABUJA :

VFS Global, Canada Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza
3rd Floor, Plot 1083
Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria.
Nigeria

Track your delivery via dhl to vfs with the waybill number:
When vfs receives your passports they will contact you, via mail or number and issue you another tracking number to track when it will be sent/arrive to and From IRCC..

Submitting passport(s) to Accra VFS

SAME DOCUMENTS AS ABOVE WITH AN EXTRA.

7. Payment teller(s) for the sum of GHC 331 to (GHC378, applicable 1st of Nov, 2020) paid per person to vfs GH's account. (See further instruction on addendum 2 below)

Put all documents in an envelope and proceed to DHL or any courier of your choice and pay for a one-way delivery to:

Canadian Visa Application Centre(In Partnership with International Organisation for Migration),
Baptist Convention House,
Abelemkpe Road,
Abelemkpe,

Info.canghaiom@vfshelpline.com
+233 50 129 5270

VFS Global Accra, who will then submit to the high commission.

Bank details:
Bank Account name – International Organization for Migration
Bank name – ECOBANK Ghana Limited
Account Branch: Head office
BIC/SWIFT Code – ECOCGHAC
Account Number – 1441000695744
Address;
(CVAC operated in partnership with OIM/IOM)

Payment can be made through any family or resident in Ghana but if you don't have anybody there, walk into any Ecobank in Nigeria and tell them you want to make payment into an Ecobank Ghana account. You will have to go with the USD equivalent of the amount and there are charges.
Can you please clarify this for me.
I'm based on Lagos, my visa office is Accra.
When I get my PPR I'll be sending it via DHL to VFS Lagos.

How does the package move? Does it go from VFS Lagos to VFS Abuja to VFS Accra to The High Commission in Accra and back with the same route?
Or does it go from VFS Lagos straight to VFS Accra to The High Commission and back with route?
Or can VSF Accra send it directly to us?

Sorry, i hope it's not too confusing.

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I called them not too long,the lady said they have not gotten any passport for PR,and that I will be notified when they do.
:oops:
When I called, they asked for my tracking number, after checking and all, they said I should contact VFS Nigeria that my passport was not sent via vfs Ghana.
I’m just tired

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
:oops:
When I called, they asked for my tracking number, after checking and all, they said I should contact VFS Nigeria that my passport was not sent via vfs Ghana.
I’m just tired
I don’t understand,if you send your passport to VFS Nigeria,then you should the office in Nigeria not VFS Ghana.

Wiriam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I don’t understand,if you send your passport to VFS Nigeria,then you should the office in Nigeria not VFS Ghana.
I’m as confused as you are. She said passports from Nigeria are sent directly to the high commission.
In her words, she said packages received from VFS Nigeria are scanned and forwarded to the high commission. When ready, they are scanned and given to the courier services to be forwarded to VFS Nigeria. We do not have your details in our system hence our inability to track your application. Kindly contact VFS Nigeria for further details on your package.

Godly8319

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
I’m as confused as you are. She said passports from Nigeria are sent directly to the high commission.
In her words, she said packages received from VFS Nigeria are scanned and forwarded to the high commission. When ready, they are scanned and given to the courier services to be forwarded to VFS Nigeria. We do not have your details in our system hence our inability to track your application. Kindly contact VFS Nigeria for further details on your package.
They are not meant to disclose anything to you my brother,she just gave you little information on how the process goes,you got approved on 19th just as the rest of us,and we all are waiting for our passport to come back,let your mind be at rest ok. God has done it already.