+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping at Canadian Embassy, Abu Dhabi

Faithgly27

Feb 22, 2018
Dear Faithgly27
I submitted my passport via Aramex and it was received by ADVO on 24 December
Until now no news
How much time it took you to get back yours to Kuwait?
Thank you and I hope you have done the landing already
Hello, Sorry to reply just now...
I have been in a long vacation as soon as I received my passport with visa...
I received it after 12 days... send my passport NOv.1- AUE got it Nov. 4- They shipped it back Nov. 11- And it was in my hands Nov. 12.
Yep.. I landed already... though later than expected... but it was by choice.. due to some more vacay plans..
I do hope you landed already too.
God bless.

Faithgly27

Feb 22, 2018
Hello im arnel from saudi arabia, my passport already sent on december 13 @ canada embassy on abu dhabi for stamping visa, my problem is i already resign to my job, efectivity on january 20.
Is there anything i can do to ask them (canada embassy canada) until now i dont recieve my passport.

Please let me know if you have any idea how many days the procees for stamping

Thank you so much
Hello, I received mine after 12 days.. from the day I sent it until I received it.. It was via Aramex too.. and they really don't give airway bill.. because when they deliver to UAE, they just but a note as return bill... and UAE CA embassys know already what to do. I had an aramex app to tract all my shipment and also they are sending a msg ones your pp is already shipped by CA embassy. MIne was in the app. I had a notif saying My pp was already shipped through aramex.. and I received it after a day...well.. I went to their main aramex office and pick it up myself...because I know I will be waiting more days if I'll wait for them to deliver it in my doorstep...
so.. do one thing... keep track by having their app...
if still no update there.. call aramex.. it is only aramex taht you can call but not the canadian embassy, unfortunately.
Keep the faith, Pray.
God bless.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Hello, Sorry to reply just now...
I have been in a long vacation as soon as I received my passport with visa...
I received it after 12 days... send my passport NOv.1- AUE got it Nov. 4- They shipped it back Nov. 11- And it was in my hands Nov. 12.
Yep.. I landed already... though later than expected... but it was by choice.. due to some more vacay plans..
I do hope you landed already too.
God bless.

Hello dear Faithgly27
Thank you so much for your reply and happy for you for your landing
I got my passport back 5 weeks after submission
I am planning to move by July

I wish you all the best

DeeAparici

Feb 3, 2019
Hello, I received mine after 12 days.. from the day I sent it until I received it.. It was via Aramex too.. and they really don't give airway bill.. because when they deliver to UAE, they just but a note as return bill... and UAE CA embassys know already what to do. I had an aramex app to tract all my shipment and also they are sending a msg ones your pp is already shipped by CA embassy. MIne was in the app. I had a notif saying My pp was already shipped through aramex.. and I received it after a day...well.. I went to their main aramex office and pick it up myself...because I know I will be waiting more days if I'll wait for them to deliver it in my doorstep...
if still no update there.. call aramex.. it is only aramex taht you can call but not the canadian embassy, unfortunately.
Keep the faith, Pray.
God bless.

Hi Faithgly27,

Will be flying soon this March.
Can u pls give some advice if its cheaper to buy winter jackets here in Dubai or its better to buy in Canada?

OnLDN_

Feb 21, 2019
Hi Faithgly27,

Will be flying soon this March.
Can u pls give some advice if its cheaper to buy winter jackets here in Dubai or its better to buy in Canada?

Hi the best option is that , you may buy it from Canada as you are going to live there .and the stuff that your buying from here may not suitable for you in the climate over there as it goes till March below zero degrees..
Hope that make sense.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi the best option is that , you may buy it from Canada as you are going to live there .and the stuff that your buying from here may not suitable for you in the climate over there as it goes till March below zero degrees..
Hope that make sense.
No, shop in Canada's goose store in Beijing is another option. One can shop an array of genuine Canada's goose products.

OnLDN_

Feb 21, 2019
No, shop in Canada's goose store in Beijing is another option. One can shop an array of genuine Canada's goose products.
I agreed. however,canada goose product is way more than expensive... Go for Columbia or NF instead.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Keep the faith, Pray.
God bless.
Hi,

Congrats on your landing and goodluck for the future.

Please advise, I am from Pakistan and working in KSA. I submit my PR application while working in KSA. Pakistan visa office is Abu Dhabi, how to know that my visa office in Abu Dhabi, not London visa office?

Where are you belong to?

Thanks

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
Hi all friends I submitted my passport 22 February 2019 to Abu Dhabi embassy for work permit stamping but till now I am waiting

Shahzad Sharif

Mar 29, 2019
Dear friends
Past for 4 months VFS global website showing status your passport in under process in ircc office but today I'm searching today showing ( no record found ) what is that I don't understand

DeeAparici

Feb 3, 2019
Dear friends
Past for 4 months VFS global website showing status your passport in under process in ircc office but today I'm searching today showing ( no record found ) what is that I don't understand
You should follow-up you’re papers. Probably go to the VFS office or into the CanadianEbassy in Abu dhabi

Sumi Nair

Jul 9, 2019
Hi friends.. Did you receive your passport back? I did the same too. I sent my passport through Aramex to Immigration section,Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi after I received the letter from IRCC. I have not used VFS. It was delivered to Embassy on July 4th, but since I didn't use VFS, no tracking is even available. I am too worried now. Is it alright to send directly to Canadian Embassy? I have attached return Aramex bill too. Will they send any e mail if they start processing? or, any e-mail id to contact them?Please help !!