+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Jun 25, 2018
My passport was delivered on July 2 and there was no update since then. I'm planning to book a flight for August 15, just really worried if I could get my passport back by that time.

I'm a PNP inland paper-based applicant, is the processing time to get COPR different for each stream? I heard the processing time is faster for CEC stream.

Reactions: Gurubharran

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
My passport was delivered on July 2 and there was no update since then. I'm planning to book a flight for August 15, just really worried if I could get my passport back by that time.

I'm a PNP inland paper-based applicant, is the processing time to get COPR different for each stream? I heard the processing time is faster for CEC stream.
Yes it differs for each stream. CEC being the fastest followed by inland and Outland applicants. I think you will get your passport before August 15. Don't worry. Did you try calling cic today and check?

Thanks

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Any July first week applicants spoke to cic today to see if they have the passport on notes?. I sent mine on July 3rd. No updates yet. Family class Outland category

Jul 5, 2019
winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
26 january 2019
Med's Request
june 2018
Med's Done....
june 2018
Passport Req..
july 10, 2019
Passport sent June 24
Cic Received June 25
Approved July 9
Active tracking still not active.
How do you know that its approved July 9th? You called or application got updated. I sent mine on July 11.

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Any July first week applicants spoke to cic today to see if they have the passport on notes?. I sent mine on July 3rd. No updates yet. Family class Outland category
Hey Gurubharran, just sent you a msg. Could you please check it. Need some advice

Reactions: Gurubharran

aparajit505

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
I think you should call and ask them to cancel. Otherwise no show would be a problem
I tried to, they said there is no such thing as a cancellation. I've sent an email to both the Etobicoke office and Ottawa office. If they dont reply, I'll just show up to the interview with all documents except my passport and explain my situation. I guess that's all I can do if I dont get my passport in time.

Aug 19, 2014
Hey everyone!
I’m new to this forum... I’ve sent my passport on 27th June and they received it on 4th of July.. how much time should I wait for the update to show up! (Inland)