+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Try to call again. Another Agent might be able to give you more info. Honestly there are some Agents who don’t really want to help.
I sent an email to ottawa visa office an hour before asking for update and got response in 30 minutes. They responded back as below

Good day,

Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed. Unfortunately, our office cannot expedite the process or confirm when your documents will be sent back to you.

Your documents will be returned using the provided return envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the courier website.

We thank you for your patience.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
I sent an email to ottawa visa office an hour before asking for update and got response in 30 minutes. They responded back as below

Good day,

Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned as soon as the process is completed. Unfortunately, our office cannot expedite the process or confirm when your documents will be sent back to you.

Your documents will be returned using the provided return envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the courier website.

Great. So they have it. I believe that next week they will send it back to you.

Reactions: Gurubharran

funkadelic666

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Passport sent: 2 July
Delivered: 5 July (accidentally sent my passport to k1g4b7 instead of k1g4b9, Canada post said they correct the zipcode and delivered to correct address)
Signed M SCHLIEBENER
Called CIC: 19 July, Copr has been generated, package has not been open yet. Probably in mail room.
I am worried where my passport is now

Reactions: Gurubharran

Nileshbhawar007

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Windsor
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-08-2018
Nomination.....
13-07-2018

Good day,

Could you please share us email id to communicate with cic?
Please and thank you