+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

aparajit505

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Did you explicitly request for appointment or just surprisingly got it?
When is your appointment?
Surprisingly got it. IRCC helpline says that its a glitch and that I can ignore it. But I dont think I trust them with this. I wont have my passport by the time the interview happens. Any ideas what can be done here? The appointment is on the 27th of July, there's no way my passport will be with me by then

jam24

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
URGENT

Need help, how do you get the Annex form to print, i have having a challenge getting to print on a single page.

thanks

Ppr-2019

May 27, 2019
Surprisingly got it. IRCC helpline says that its a glitch and that I can ignore it. But I dont think I trust them with this. I wont have my passport by the time the interview happens. Any ideas what can be done here? The appointment is on the 27th of July, there's no way my passport will be with me by then
I think you should call and ask them to cancel. Otherwise no show would be a problem

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
PPR-July 15
Passport sent-July 17
Delivered-July 18

Guys, can we book an interview already on this stage? If not, when we suppose to book it?

I just don’t want to wait another month for the interview after I get my passport back.

Reactions: Gurubharran

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
PPR-July 15
Passport sent-July 17
Delivered-July 18

Guys, can we book an interview already on this stage? If not, when we suppose to book it?

I just don’t want to wait another month for the interview after I get my passport back.
Its now taking 3 to 4 weeks to get your Passport back. Safe to get an appointment after a month from now.

Reactions: Yaha14

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Thanks!
I just wonder if we allowed to book an interview right after we send passports? Formally the application isn’t approved yet.

What do you think?
Without your application being approved online, you cant initiate landing formalities. Better to wait till its approved in your gc key account