+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
, I landed yesterday at one of the B.C border, One of my friend landed at Niagara border he told me i think they do Tuesday wed and thurs. please check before you go because your passport sticker is for one entry only.
I got my passport back. Will go to BC border for landing after work.

Reactions: aacan

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
I got my passport back. Will go to BC border for landing after work.
yay. congrats ... i would strongly recommend to go Points Roberts Border. it is the easiest one than others. it will save lot of time. it is empty and open till 10:00 PM

Last edited:

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
yay. congrats ... i would strongly recommend to go Points Roberts Border. it is the easiest one than others. it will same lot of time. it is empty and open till 10:00 PM
Nice. Thank you for the info. I didn't know there's a port of entry close to Tsawwassen. I was planning to take the Peace Arch entry

tonfalks

Star Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hello people,
PLS HELP!!!
I got PPR on May 8, 2019
Sent May 8, 2019.
I did not send Annex A with my documents! Please what can I do? Anybody with same issue?

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hello people,
PLS HELP!!!
I got PPR on May 8, 2019
Sent May 8, 2019.
I did not send Annex A with my documents! Please what can I do? Anybody with same issue?
----

How can you forget this important document ? Hopefully you sent the photos and passport in mail . Wow interesting case..... Anyways - The solution is call IRCC customer service and let them know so they are aware and send another mail with letter. Do it asap to Avoid further delays. Hurry up.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hopefully my tracker activates soon.. Received my PPR on th 26th of April, sent the PP on the same day, CIC recieved it on the 30th, it was revieved by a guy name Steve. No updates since. I have been checking my tracker since Wednesday..
it will activate with in few business days. you are still under time. don't worried.

Reactions: Aeonflux26

dragonslayer

Feb 20, 2019
Just landed. Now i am Permanent resident of Canada. My tracker open yesterday this time. I was thinking it gonna deliver tomorrow but it deliver this afternoon. Border was 20 mins from me so i drove there. Took me 10 min at border it was empty.

Thanks everyone for supporting mentally.
Congrats!!

Did you get anything from the landing? You don't get PR card on the spot?

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Would you know if you could travel to the States during this waiting period?
No you cannot travel outside of Canada during this waiting period. The CoPR is not valid for travel and does not have the same value as a PR card.
Yeah, I know it's frustrating but it's the last step

calebo

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
yay. congrats ... i would strongly recommend to go Points Roberts Border. it is the easiest one than others. it will save lot of time. it is empty and open till 10:00 PM
I did my landing at Points Robert border yesterday. The border was empty just like you said. No waiting line whatsoever. I was in and out in less than 10 mins

Reactions: Prince_11