14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Hi,
I cannot see any tracking updates on the return tracker - mine was an Xpresspost Canada Post envelope.
Please help,
Thanks,
When did you sent?

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Anybody went to Niagara for Flagpolling ?? Please share experience

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
My passports are delivered to the Ottawa office on 1st May. My lawyer sent me account status as of today and it says

Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Does this mean that they got my passports and they approved/printed the CoRP? or is it old PPR approval status?

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
My passports are delivered to the Ottawa office on 1st May. My lawyer sent me account status as of today and it says

Final decision: Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Does this mean that they got my passports and they approved/printed the CoRP? or is it old PPR approval status?
Yes, everything is finalized and approved. Just have to wait until they send the passport back to you.

Reactions: Avinash1977

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia

Yes, Install Canada Post application on your cell and add the return tracker on it. once it activate then it will give you a notification. Matter of few more days. it could ship at any evening.

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Yes, Install Canada Post application on your cell and add the return tracker on it. once it activate then it will give you a notification. Matter of few more days. it could ship at any evening.
Thank you. I already have the app. Even though I turned on the notifications... I think I opened that app more than 1000 times in the last 7-8 days :)

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Thank you. I already have the app. Even though I turned on the notifications... I think I opened that app more than 1000 times in the last 7-8 days :)
no point to open back in forth. CP trackers always activates around 5- 8 PM as per last little bit. once tracker activates then app will notify you. Final test of your patience. chill budd. i was doing same thing repeatedly.

Reactions: Avinash1977

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Hey guys...need a suggestion
I sent my passport on 8 May ..recieved by Ottawa on 10 May.
I didn’t applied for WP extension..but no my WP is going to expire on June 1. Should I apply For WP extension or not??
Anybody in same situation??

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Hey guys...need a suggestion
I sent my passport on 8 May ..recieved by Ottawa on 10 May.
I didn’t applied for WP extension..but no my WP is going to expire on June 1. Should I apply For WP extension or not??
Anybody in same situation??

You will get your Passport before this date it is 99.99% firm chance. Just if in case if delayed some reasons then you can apply WP extension on very last day. Applying even a day before you will able to work full time legally. I am sure you won't get such situation. Hold the Fort till last breath. :)

Reactions: Kaurman