+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
You will get your Passport before this date it is 99.99% firm chance. Just if in case if delayed some reasons then you can apply WP extension on very last day. Applying even a day before you will able to work full time legally. I am sure you won't get such situation. Hold the Fort till last breath. :)
Hey Prince. By the way, Are you checking GC key for the PR Card approval frequently? I am doing same thing lol. Hope we get it ASAP!

ChrisPark9139

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
It got activated just 30 minutes back. :)
YAY. I am so happy for ya. One of the most hardest waiting time to get your COPR. Check your mail bin after usual mail delivery time! My tracker said it was pending on processing within my destination city. but then It was delivered as I was checking normal mail man time. Hope you get yours in 2 days. Cheers

Reactions: Avinash1977

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
You will get your Passport before this date it is 99.99% firm chance. Just if in case if delayed some reasons then you can apply WP extension on very last day. Applying even a day before you will able to work full time legally. I am sure you won't get such situation. Hold the Fort till last breath. :)
Hope so !!

Reactions: Prince_11

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
YAY. I am so happy for ya. One of the most hardest waiting time to get your COPR. Check your mail bin after usual mail delivery time! My tracker said it was pending on processing within my destination city. but then It was delivered as I was checking normal mail man time. Hope you get yours in 2 days. Cheers
Thank you Bro... Thanks to you and Prince for all your support. My passports will goto my lawyers address. He will do the briefing on landing process and then i will do landing.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Buddies, quick question. Please advise.

My work permit is attached to my passport. Should I send it as it with my passport to CPC Ottawa for stamping or should I remove the work permit?

ninna0301

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone!

I sent my passport over by canada post last Friday, May 10. It is out for delivery since Monday 13 and when I call canada post they say the package was delivered on Monday but I need to wait for someone to come pick it up and scan. It that correct? Because I called Cic yesterday and they don’t have my passport yet so I started to think they may lost my package

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia

My work permit is attached to my passport. Should I send it as it with my passport to CPC Ottawa for stamping or should I remove the work permit?
Yes you will get back and they will keep it on border while landing. They kept mine.

Prince_11

Jan 6, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia

I don’t understand why you kept your work permit attached to the passport from that long ? I took off on day first. even they staple my landing paper to the passport which i also took off on first place and put at a safe place. Landing paper has to saved for 736 day or until you got your citizenship.

it;s nothing wrong to send with passport but if someone ask you your permit in that duration. i have no words for this smart act you did.

Last edited:

shb8602

Jan 14, 2017
Does anyone know about passport should have at least 6 months validity?
I sent 4 months and half left validity passport because I cannot extend my passport anymore.
I hope it is fine because I am already in Canada and inland applicant.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Silly question folk. I bought two envelopes to be sent to CPC Ottawa, one was letter-sized however the second one was a smaller one to fit into the letter-sized envelope. Will that be alright?

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Hello everyone!

I sent my passport over by canada post last Friday, May 10. It is out for delivery since Monday 13 and when I call canada post they say the package was delivered on Monday but I need to wait for someone to come pick it up and scan. It that correct? Because I called Cic yesterday and they don’t have my passport yet so I started to think they may lost my package
may be check tarck system again

Kaurman

Sep 20, 2018
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
14 Nov 2017
Med's Request
24 April 2018
Med's Done....
3 may 2018
Passport Req..
8 May 2019
Silly question folk. I bought two envelopes to be sent to CPC Ottawa, one was letter-sized however the second one was a smaller one to fit into the letter-sized envelope. Will that be alright?
that's right

Reactions: Rajesh.rayla