+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
i understand your situation, in my case it has been 2 months since we sent the copies of our passports and we have not got the approved yet. I was laid off at the end of March and i am only getting 1200$/month as self-employed and I can not apply to CERB.
I have also lost a great opportunity in a big company, Cisco, because i did not have the PR.
I really understand your frustration my friend as I am going through the same, After getting approved online I applied for a few jobs and got the job interview calls as well, however, they require landing paper and SIN before moving ahead. I have lost atleast 2-3 opportunities due to this and now I don't see myself working for next 1-2 months if things go the same way.

Reactions: davidITD

jay01

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Passport received in Ottawa: Mar 30, 2020
Return tracker activated: May 13, 2020
Passport with COPR: May 14, 2020

I am just wondering we have received passport with 2 copies of COPR. Letter says congratulations you are permanent resident but no further instruction what to do for landing interview. Can somebody advise me that how to book an appointment at Saskatoon office. Help is greatly appreciated.

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
Passport received in Ottawa: Mar 30, 2020
Return tracker activated: May 13, 2020
Passport with COPR: May 14, 2020

I am just wondering we have received passport with 2 copies of COPR. Letter says congratulations you are permanent resident but no further instruction what to do for landing interview. Can somebody advise me that how to book an appointment at Saskatoon office. Help is greatly appreciated.
a lot of information about landing here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-inland-landing-appointments-interviews-affected-by-covid.684623/page-23

looks like now landing is just an email with instruction what to do next (like how to get pr card) But nobody knows what the waiting time for email.

Ezen

Apr 6, 2020
I sent a web form and the response was them confirming that they had it. I’m going to wait 1 more week and then try call and speak to someone because this is definitely going on too long now! ☹
I think you have waited long enough

call them tuesday

PeaceRams

Mar 28, 2020
Hi everyone,

My express entry application got approved on May7th. Hopefully , whosoever is waiting, will also receive their approval soon.

I am FSW(Federal Skilled Worker) applicant from outside Canada. I am currently living in USA.
Can anyone please share what steps can we take to get the PR Card.