+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

PeaceRams

Mar 28, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have sent my passport from USA and delivered on Mar13 at Ottawa office.
Application Approved - May 7th.
Tracker not activated yet. ( Any approx. idea after how many days tracker gets activated?)

Reactions: tanmay.sgs1991

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Happy to share that my parents status in myCIC has been changed to APPROVED at about 5:15pm today. They are currently in Canada on Visitor Visas.
PPR - 16 March
Passport delivered to Ottawa - 19 March
Approved in myCIC - 12 May
Return tracker activation - Awaited

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Now have to find a way to complete landing formalities. Has anyone done it recently?

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
My return tracker got activated today.

13 Mar, passport delivered
30 Apr, application approved
12 May, return tracker activated
Expected delivery 13 May.

Sent from USA. My FedEx app didn’t update at all, but when I put in the tracking number on the FedEx website I can see the updates

thegudking

Feb 3, 2019
My return tracker got activated today.

13 Mar, passport delivered
30 Apr, application approved
12 May, return tracker activated
Expected delivery 13 May.

Sent from USA. My FedEx app didn’t update at all, but when I put in the tracking number on the FedEx website I can see the updates
Congratulations and thanks for posting this!! Have heard from one person from USA whose tracking number never got activated and received passports today.

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Now have to find a way to complete landing formalities. Has anyone done it recently?
Hi, please share if you get any information regarding the landing. I am an inland applicant and have received the COPR but have no idea how to get it validated since borders are closed and IRCC is not taking any appointments.

armsfiesta

Apr 2, 2015
I just called CIC (call center) about my passport , the lady told me that our COPR Counterfoil is printed yesterday !

What does it mean?

Thanks.

hopes22

Feb 9, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have sent my passport from USA and delivered on Mar13 at Ottawa office.
Application Approved - May 7th.
Tracker not activated yet. ( Any approx. idea after how many days tracker gets activated?)
Same as your case. Return Fedex tracker got updated at 12.15 today. I hope I would receive my passport sometime tomorrow.

Reactions: PeaceRams

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
some people is receiving the residence through email, but i dont know what are the requirements
My application got approved today!
I'm an inland applicant, FSW, Ottawa office
PPR - March 1st
Passport received - March 20th
PR approved: May 13th
Tracker not activated yet
you are so lucky, the copy of our passports were delivered on March 16 and ppr March 12.

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I am writing this to share my frustration and not to discourage anyone as we all are going through the same situation. I hope you guys agree to this and understand. It has been 2 months I have sent my passport to Ottawa for stamping, my application is approved online but the tracker is not active yet. I was just talking to one of my friend who works for service canada and she told me that they are not even sure when they will open. We will have to apply for SIN online which would take atleast 4 weeks to come. Prior to this we have no idea about how are we proceed our landing formalities.

Even with the passport and COPR handy we cant leave for our native countries as we don't have anything to do there as well. May god help us all and give energy to face this situation and provide enough strength.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I am writing this to share my frustration and not to discourage anyone as we all are going through the same situation. I hope you guys agree to this and understand. It has been 2 months I have sent my passport to Ottawa for stamping, my application is approved online but the tracker is not active yet. I was just talking to one of my friend who works for service canada and she told me that they are not even sure when they will open. We will have to apply for SIN online which would take atleast 4 weeks to come. Prior to this we have no idea about how are we proceed our landing formalities.

Even with the passport and COPR handy we cant leave for our native countries as we don't have anything to do there as well. May god help us all and give energy to face this situation and provide enough strength.
i understand your situation, in my case it has been 2 months since we sent the copies of our passports and we have not got the approved yet. I was laid off at the end of March and i am only getting 1200$/month as self-employed and I can not apply to CERB.
I have also lost a great opportunity in a big company, Cisco, because i did not have the PR.