+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent to ottawa 2019 after ppr

PeaceRams

Mar 28, 2020
Hi everyone, my passport got delivered on March13 at Ottawa office which got signed By D.DETER and I have not received any update yet on my online account.
Is there a phone number for IRCC Ottawa.
I have applied through agency and they submitted web form 10 days back but no update yet.

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
Hi everyone, my passport got delivered on March13 at Ottawa office which got signed By D.DETER and I have not received any update yet on my online account.
Is there a phone number for IRCC Ottawa.
I have applied through agency and they submitted web form 10 days back but no update yet.
Are you sure they submitted web form? Cuz for my form, I've got answered at 4 days.

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Congrats!
I am also looking for landing options. Let us know if you get to do it
Hi, any luck with the landing options? I am an inland applicant with COPR received. Waiting for landing options. Raised webform but got a reply that all appointments are cancelled and they are not taking a new one.

RJain2020

Mar 29, 2020
Hi Guys, any luck with the landing options? I am an inland applicant with COPR received. Waiting for landing options. Raised webform but got a reply that all appointments are cancelled and they are not taking a new one. I have heard some people have got their COPR validated via email without any interview or landing formality? Someone has any idea about it?

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
March 20, delivery to Ottawa,
Latest update:
Final decision - May 8, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Tracking for passport not active yet.

Reactions: thegudking

mdg1314

Sep 4, 2019
true but they will send you an email to send photos to the nearest CIC office for a PR card. They changed the process. Wait for the email in cic account.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
March 20, delivery to Ottawa,
Latest update:
Final decision - May 8, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Tracking for passport not active yet.
are you inland?

did you see that on your GCKEY right? what about ECAS?

Last edited: