+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport dispatched but no counter foil update

nitheshmr18

Nov 6, 2021
Its still in "submitted" status. Even though we have already received the stamped passport with counterfoil/visa and COPR.
I called IRCC n they said its ok.. nothing to worry.
Thanks for sharing the information - I received stamped passports and COPR - hope this status issue will not cause any issue - i will also try to reach IRCC on this - Will keep everyone posted on this forum.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Thanks for sharing the information - I received stamped passports and COPR - hope this status issue will not cause any issue - i will also try to reach IRCC on this - Will keep everyone posted on this forum.
Hey..... did ur GC key portal get updated ?
Mine still says "Submitted" and no counterfoil details updated there...

nitheshmr18

Nov 6, 2021
Hey..... did ur GC key portal get updated ?
Mine still says "Submitted" and no counterfoil details updated there...
Mine is still in submitted status - I raised web-form for technical difficulties as well as with New Delhi Office - no response yet.

Yesterday when i spoke with IRCC agent i found out that my US born daughters COPR print status is not printed in IRCC system that's why status has not changed to approved. I am trying to figure out ways to fix this - not succeeded yet.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Mine is still in submitted status - I raised web-form for technical difficulties as well as with New Delhi Office - no response yet.

Yesterday when i spoke with IRCC agent i found out that my US born daughters COPR print status is not printed in IRCC system that's why status has not changed to approved. I am trying to figure out ways to fix this - not succeeded yet.
Hi, has this been resolved?

Nov 28, 2022
From Nepal. It might take 1-2 days more to receive the passport. But what I am worried about, is the final status and POE update in gckey.
Hey Gautam, did you receive POE?? How long did it take after receiving the passport?? I received my passport two days ago and still there is no update

adityabhatia

Dec 4, 2022
Hi everyone, URGENT !!!!!!
I have received my passport stamped with visa 2 months ago and my port of entry letter around 10 days ago but my counterfoil is not updated in my GC key portal. My document status is not updated in GC key portal
Please guide as I have my FLIGHT BOOKED ON 14th December.

Nov 28, 2022
I have received my passport stamped with visa 2 months ago and my port of entry letter around 10 days ago but my counterfoil is not updated in my GC key portal. My document status is not updated in GC key portal
why did it took so long to receive POE

ketansa

Nov 23, 2022
Did it get updated ?

munjadon

Sep 29, 2021
Similar situation.
Got back stamped passport and COPR today, but GCkey status still shows as "submitted" and no counterfoil updated. How long does it take to update the status and counterfoil?
HI

Did you receive your COPR in courier with passport or did you receive it online?

munjadon

Sep 29, 2021
Its still in "submitted" status. Even though we have already received the stamped passport with counterfoil/visa and COPR.
I called IRCC n they said its ok.. nothing to worry.
HI

Did you receive your COPR in courier with passport or did you receive it online?

anyanwu006

Jan 30, 2023
Hello
Did you later get your counter foil on your gckey? Did you later travel? I’m currently having same issues.