+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport dispatched but no counter foil update

Apr 19, 2021
Hey guys,

I got an email from VFS stating that my passport is dispatched from IRCC to VAC but there is no update regarding the counter foil in the GCKey ? Something wrong?

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hi,
I am not able to answer you as my passport just got picked up. May I know how long did it take to receive confirmation Email from IRCC from the date of submission of passport?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey guys,

I got an email from VFS stating that my passport is dispatched from IRCC to VAC but there is no update regarding the counter foil in the GCKey ? Something wrong?
It's just gone from IRCC to VAC. Wait a day or 2 for VAC to affix the stamp. Only then will your account be updated.

Apr 19, 2021
It's just gone from IRCC to VAC. Wait a day or 2 for VAC to affix the stamp. Only then will your account be updated.
I got an email from VFS that my passport is sent from the CVAC- New Delhi to my hometown via blue dart! But I’ve not received any update on GCKEY account? Should I be worried?

Shubham0304

Jul 22, 2021
I got an email from VFS that my passport is sent from the CVAC- New Delhi to my hometown via blue dart! But I’ve not received any update on GCKEY account? Should I be worried?
Same here , have gotten the mail that it’s coming home but GC key not update

the more problematic is my friend who got the same mail in few hours difference is getting everything updated on their GCkey like counter foil and even got Correspondence letter

I am really worried

Apr 19, 2021
today i received the same email that the decision envelope has been dispatched from IRCC to VAC but nothing has been updated on my GC Key. No correspondence letter or counter foil. Do you guys have any update after this? @Shubham0304 @johnwickfromindia
Hey Gurleen, I got my passport stamped and all the necessary updates on my GCkey Account.
Don’t worry your passport is stamped. It’s on the way back to you. Maximum in another 24-48 hrs you will get ur counter foil and Correspondence letter (POE) updated.

Last edited:

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Same here , have gotten the mail that it’s coming home but GC key not update

the more problematic is my friend who got the same mail in few hours difference is getting everything updated on their GCkey like counter foil and even got Correspondence letter

I am really worried
@ Shubham0304 Did you get your passport stamped? Mine is same as yours

Kuchhu007

Aug 20, 2021
Hey Gurleen, I got my passport stamped and all the necessary updates on my GCkey Account.
Don’t worry your passport is stamped. It’s on the way back to you. Maximum in another 24-48 hrs you will get ur counter foil and Correspondence letter (POE) updated.
Hello, I got my PP on 18th Aug, It's been more than 48hrs I haven't got counterfoil and POE Update, I hv my flight on 24th Aug, What to do?