+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport dispatched but no counter foil update

AahG0187

Oct 9, 2019
Hi everyone, I am facing this same issue. I got an update from VFS saying my passport has been dispatched to CVO New Delhi but my CIC account has not been updated yet. Can someone pls help as to what this means. Does it mean my PR has been rejected ?

Adorabledevil

Apr 5, 2022
I received my stamped passport and my counter foil didnot get update instead i received rejection letter saying you didnot submit your passport as requested so your application was refused.

Reactions: Timbits

nitin91

Aug 18, 2015
Hi everyone, I am facing this same issue. I got an update from VFS saying my passport has been dispatched to CVO New Delhi but my CIC account has not been updated yet. Can someone pls help as to what this means. Does it mean my PR has been rejected ?
After how much time ur CIC account updated?

Ok2018

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
I received my stamped passport and my counter foil didnot get update instead i received rejection letter saying you didnot submit your passport as requested so your application was refused.
Wow....so how did you handle it? Have you travelled now?

Apr 26, 2022
Hy!! My passport is in the way back to me from ircc and still I haven't received any updates in my gckey like port of entry letter and counterfoil. Should I be worried? And what should I do to update it?
Please help

vipin109v

Jan 12, 2020
Hey guys need some advice counterfoil number was generated in my profile back on 15th June ..but I have not received my passport back..is this common??wherever I search for the passport stamping timeline it seems like people receive the passport in maximum 2or 3 days from the date on which counterfoil number is generated..Anyone knows about this??

manojkapri

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Its been 2 month after i received my passport and my counter foil hasnot been updated what should i do?
Hello,

I have a similar situation. Have you already travelled or talk to IRCC about this yet ?
My passports are OK though, stamped and all details look OK.

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,

I have a similar situation. Have you already travelled or talk to IRCC about this yet ?
My passports are OK though, stamped and all details look OK.
Similar situation.
Got back stamped passport and COPR today, but GCkey status still shows as "submitted" and no counterfoil updated. How long does it take to update the status and counterfoil?

nitheshmr18

Nov 6, 2021
Similar situation.
Got back stamped passport and COPR today, but GCkey status still shows as "submitted" and no counterfoil updated. How long does it take to update the status and counterfoil?
I got message from VFS that my passport is dispatched today but till now i don't see any update in EE Profile. It still shows submitted. I will mostly get my passport and COPR(Hopefully) in hand by tomorrow.

@smp, after how many days of receiving COPR and Passport did EE Profile got updated to approved status?

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I got message from VFS that my passport is dispatched today but till now i don't see any update in EE Profile. It still shows submitted. I will mostly get my passport and COPR(Hopefully) in hand by tomorrow.

@smp, after how many days of receiving COPR and Passport did EE Profile got updated to approved status?
Its still in "submitted" status. Even though we have already received the stamped passport with counterfoil/visa and COPR.
I called IRCC n they said its ok.. nothing to worry.