+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

katanat

Jan 27, 2021
Has anyone else gotten PPR/sent passport but their account looks like this under eligibility/background check?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hopefulnewbie

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Has anyone else gotten PPR/sent passport but their account looks like this under eligibility/background check?

Review of eligibility
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine, I think everyone actually until they actually process your passport and issue your COPR, then your application status will change to approved.

Reactions: katanat

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Folks, exactly a month after sending in the passport, I got to know that my Application has finally been approved today. I was on the call wait to reach a rep for 1 n a half hour today and when I finally got to speak to a rep, she informed that the application was approved. The status on Portal has changed and I could see the counterfoil. The Return Tracker has not been activated yet, but hoping to receive passports soon.! Stay positive friends.!!
One month is not too bad.. I am waiting one months plus 10 days now .. still nothing agent said copr not printing yet....

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Folks, exactly a month after sending in the passport, I got to know that my Application has finally been approved today. I was on the call wait to reach a rep for 1 n a half hour today and when I finally got to speak to a rep, she informed that the application was approved. The status on Portal has changed and I could see the counterfoil. The Return Tracker has not been activated yet, but hoping to receive passports soon.! Stay positive friends.!!
BTW what is your medical status? Do they extend automatically? Mine is about to expire on Feb month end

AG-PPR2020

Jan 25, 2021
US
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
07-12-2020
Med's Done....
16-12-2020
Passport Req..
14-01-2021

Review of eligibility
Background check
Final decision
yes, mine looks like this. Got PPR on Jan 14th.

Reactions: katanat

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
When I was praying for no more surprises, I received my passports back from Ottawa after 103 days with a letter saying-

"We are currently returning all passports as your file is still in progress. Once your file is ready for finalization you will be provided with further information".

I don't know if I should laugh at the process. Why send me a PPR in October 2020 and why ask for re medicals in January 2021??
I waited 16months for my PPR and looks like I will need another PPR now. THIS IS BEYOND CRAZY.

Anyone aware of similar situation?
wow... can't stop cursing...that is crazy.... why they have to wait till your medical expired to issue the COPR, what do they mean by returning all passports..... are they making fun of us?????

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
I have sent my passports on oct 27th. It’s been more than 3 months! Today got a message in my CIC account saying I have to upload my original passport within the next 30 days to process my application! I have sent my original passports to them and had uploaded the scanned passport before submitting the application in Jan 2020. Did anyone get any request like this? I’m confused and worried!

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
I have sent my passports on oct 27th. It’s been more than 3 months! Today got a message in my CIC account saying I have to upload my original passport within the next 30 days to process my application! I have sent my original passports to them and had uploaded the scanned passport before submitting the application in Jan 2020. Did anyone get any request like this? I’m confused and worried!
Also, today I didn’t get to speak to a rep even after calling so many times as they kept disconnecting saying high call volumes and cannot connect. :(

rav!so

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
are you outland or inland?

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hey guys, I fucked up by a little bit. The address says "365 W LAURIER AVE WEST" instead of "365 LAURIER AVE WEST". There is an extra "W" after street number. I know this is trivial, not sure what to do. do you think it will be an issue?

other than, my FEDEX tracking, is there anyway I will be able to know if my passport reached CPC-Ottawa?