+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Any contact details to reach a rep quickly? Pls assist.
What office is it? If it’s Ottawa then you can easily find thier email id but u still got to be lucky to get a response. However chances of getting a response are better than calling i guess.

visu7190

Jan 11, 2021
What office is it? If it’s Ottawa then you can easily find thier email id but u still got to be lucky to get a response. However chances of getting a response are better than calling i guess.
I got the " Ready for Visa" email from the Central Intake Office - CIO/BRCD(IRCC)

Email id was -IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@CIC.GC.CA

I get a response stating my case is not being processed by the CPC-CTD-OTTAWA office

Shamrock16

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Just update my timeline. Inland applicant. Passport was delivered to Ottawa on Nov 23rd. Returning tracker was activated today! So excited. Finally I can have my passport back. By the way, I got digital COPR in December already after I called IRCC and the agent told me inland applicants don't need to send passprt to Ottawa at all. What we need to do is contacting them to let them know we are ready to do landing. Then they will send digital COPR letter to confirm we are PR already, and request photos for PR card production.

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I got the " Ready for Visa" email from the Central Intake Office - CIO/BRCD(IRCC)

Email id was -IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@CIC.GC.CA

I get a response stating my case is not being processed by the CPC-CTD-OTTAWA office
I got that response too to my first email. Don’t know why but then I sent them another email and follow ups . Finally they budged acknowledging the receipt of passports. Mind you , I was just following up for confirmation of passports having been received by them. Nevertheless, point that I am trying to make is, try writing to them with some supporting documents speaking to the urgency of your case.

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I got that response too to my first email. Don’t know why but then I sent them another email and follow ups . Finally they budged acknowledging the receipt of passports. Mind you , I was just following up for confirmation of passports having been received by them. Nevertheless, point that I am trying to make is, try writing to them with some supporting documents speaking to the urgency of your case.
Any updates on your status? I called agent and was told copr is not printing yet.. raise two webform with no response