+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

hagt07

Jan 3, 2021
I am a Family Sponsorship applicant (Indian passport living in US, originally Outland based but now in Canada on TRV). I got a PPR request on Dec 31 and submitted my passport with photos (received by CPC Ottawa on Jan 11). On Jan 22, I got my passport back (including photos) with no CoPR or visa stamp. CPC Ottawa attached a letter explaining that a local visa office will reach out on how to confirm my PR status. It was also strange they requested me to send new photos (which I did as the original ones did not meet specification) but then CPC Ottawa sent both old photos and new photos back with my passport.

Not sure if anyone else is in the same boat but anyone have any updates on how long will it take for a local office to send new instructions to do virtual landing?

Diem12

Jan 25, 2021
Submitted my four year old son’s passport to Ottawa and was received October 29th, up until now we haven’t received the passport and CoPR. Anybody experienced the same? I understand the lenghty process specially right now because of Covid. But hoping to get an update soon.

Reactions: sam512

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Submitted my four year old son’s passport to Ottawa and was received October 29th, up until now we haven’t received the passport and CoPR. Anybody experienced the same? I understand the lenghty process specially right now because of Covid. But hoping to get an update soon.
Call them if you can... the agent seems helpful on passport delivery topic comparing to other general inquiries

sam512

Jul 31, 2019
I have a 4 year old. Agents doesn’t help, passport is with them since nov 16
. The kid is living with one parent they don’t care about the situations or any emergency that might happen
We are waiting till Jan 31 and the we ll pull the passports

Reactions: guruguru1989