+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

guruguru1989

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I did write a webform already! But any webform doesn’t get any reply so soon. I tried calling the agents many times. But it kept saying due to high call volumes we cannot connect. In the letter it also says if they don’t get the document within 30 days it may even lead to refusal. Don’t know what to do. Should I just upload a copy of the passport? This is rather shocking to me.
call agent doesn't help too much, they can't speed up process, they will just advise you to webform.. drop an email to VO maybe helps.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
All right
So I got remedical req as well. Those were going to expire in March.
I would suggest calling them to confirm about your passports. I got to know they returned my documents only when I called and my Fedex tracker never got activated though it was shipped using the same prepaid label I sent.

Reactions: guruguru1989

divyasajjan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
United States of America
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2019
Doc's Request.
30-10-2019
Nomination.....
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
09-01-2020
File Transfer...
09-01-2020
Med's Request
20-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-01-2020
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
call agent doesn't help too much, they can't speed up process, they will just advise you to webform.. drop an email to VO maybe helps.
Okay thanks! You are right. I should probably email to the same ID sent in my PPR request.

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Well, if I were you I would call them to confirm either I can correct the address or their autocorrect system will do its job...
I just checked the zip code,
Well, if I were you I would call them to confirm either I can correct the address or their autocorrect system will do its job...
So I contacted fedex yesterday. They said, the postal code(K1A1L1) is very specific to that building. So it should not be a problem. It was delivered a while ago. But it was delivered to

"2303 STEVENAGE DR"

I googled it and see that people's has been delivered to that address before and they have gotten PPR. Looks like it is just a redirection address for CPC-Ottawa address. So All is good.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fedex-delivered-to-2303-stevenage-ottawa-on-k1g5b3.554353/post-6884521

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I would suggest calling them to confirm about your passports. I got to know they returned my documents only when I called and my Fedex tracker never got activated though it was shipped using the same prepaid label I sent.
Did you receive the passports? I mean other than agent telling you how do you know they did actually send the passports back? Asking that because they generally don’t send passports back for medicals.

gprawtap

Feb 3, 2021
Can someone tell me what number should one call on, if calling from the US? Waiting for the passports for more than a month. The webform request are going unanswered.

Trailblazer89

Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for setting this up.

My passport photocopy was received March 12.
No update since then.

Also got an email back from the CPC, but it was very generic and not informative in any way regarding my case.

Guess it's a waiting game at this chaotic time.
For you applicants who had to send your actual passport, I don't see how they could keep your passports for too long.
Hi. I'm in the same boat as you, my husband is a Canadian permanent resident and we submitted my spouse visa application for my permanent residence status in Canada under the Family Class back in December 2019. Since then, I have entered Canada on a temporary residence visitor visa (TRV) to visit my husband in Canada.

Since I am currently already physically present in Canada on a temporary residence visa, I'm not sure whether to submit my original passport or photopcopies of it as the PRP isn't clear. Can you please confirm if in your case photocopies of the passport were accepted?