+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I also completed 2.5 months
Called agent still the same response
Did you consider reaching out to any agent?
I am also thinking to pull the passport on Monday
I have given up on calling them. Will wait as fortunately there is no urgency as such. Tried GCMS notes but shows no progress.

visu7190

Jan 11, 2021
Folks, exactly a month after sending in the passport, I got to know that my Application has finally been approved today. I was on the call wait to reach a rep for 1 n a half hour today and when I finally got to speak to a rep, she informed that the application was approved. The status on Portal has changed and I could see the counterfoil. The Return Tracker has not been activated yet, but hoping to receive passports soon.! Stay positive friends.!!

Last edited:
Reactions: guruguru1989

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Folks, exactly a month after sending in the passport, I got to know that my Application has finally been approved today. I was on the call wait to reach a rep for 1 n a half hour today and when I finally got to speak to a rep, she informed that the application was approved. The status on Portal has changed and I could see the counterfoil. The Return Tracker has not been activated yet, but hoping to receive passports soon.! Stay positive friends.!!
Great! Congratulations. Are u in US? Just trying to see the pattern and determine what makes my application languish in their priority list

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
When I was praying for no more surprises, I received my passports back from Ottawa after 103 days with a letter saying-

"We are currently returning all passports as your file is still in progress. Once your file is ready for finalization you will be provided with further information".

I don't know if I should laugh at the process. Why send me a PPR in October 2020 and why ask for re medicals in January 2021??
I waited 16months for my PPR and looks like I will need another PPR now. THIS IS BEYOND CRAZY.

Anyone aware of similar situation?

BrandonChang

Jan 5, 2021
When I was praying for no more surprises, I received my passports back from Ottawa after 103 days with a letter saying-

"We are currently returning all passports as your file is still in progress. Once your file is ready for finalization you will be provided with further information".

I don't know if I should laugh at the process. Why send me a PPR in October 2020 and why ask for re medicals in January 2021??
I waited 16months for my PPR and looks like I will need another PPR now. THIS IS BEYOND CRAZY.

Well, I’m wondering where my passport is if they are returning all passports…

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019

Wow! When are your Medicals expiring? And had they extended those? Generally When they need medicals to be redone they don’t send the passports back.

hopefulnewbie

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
My medicals expired on Jan 13th. They extended my spouse's but not mine. I'm the Principal applicant though.
So they delayed from October till your med expires in January!!!! EXPRESS ENTRY :/ Did you receive any ADR or it's just re-medical that you need to do?