+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
Guys. any idea how to find out if the passport is received by CPC-Ottawa. Tracking shows that it is delivered last Tuesday and no update since then. I am getting a little anxious now

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
@rajivm raise a webform or email. That is the only way I think.

I requested via webform on Oct 15 and got a reply today (copied the reply below). I believe they had all of the requested information in webform itself except the FedEx confirmation number, so I just raised another webform now with all the requested info to check if they received my passport.

Below is the response to my October 15th webform:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to follow up on your request.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the documents were sent or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
W
@rajivm raise a webform or email. That is the only way I think.

I requested via webform on Oct 15 and got a reply today (copied the reply below). I believe they had all of the requested information in webform itself except the FedEx confirmation number, so I just raised another webform now with all the requested info to check if they received my passport.

Below is the response to my October 15th webform:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to follow up on your request.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the documents were sent or received,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Complete address (including the postal code and the unit number) where the application was sent,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.
when did you submit your passport and when was it delivered to CPC-O?

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
I sent on sept 26 and it got delivered on oct 5.. gosh I didn’t know fedex ground would be so terribly slow. I don’t really have any update on my profile yet neither do I have a receipt of confirmation from IRCC.

rajivm

May 5, 2020
I sent on sept 26 and it got delivered on oct 5.. gosh I didn’t know fedex ground would be so terribly slow. I don’t really have any update on my profile yet neither do I have a receipt of confirmation from IRCC.
Good luck. I hope we all cross the line soon.

KDSH

Dec 3, 2019
I sent my passport on Oct 21st and was delivered on Oct 22nd. via FedEx international priority from USA. No update since.

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
I raised 4 webforms and emails .. no useful response yet! There is nothing I could do apart from raising webforms and emails so I'm trying to hang in there :)