+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
I sent it September 25 and also had to resend photos October 13.

Chrobik

Jun 28, 2019
Hi all!
Is there somebody still waiting for copr since March?
Hi, I would suggest you contact your MP and he/she can send the letter directly to IRCC. My passport was in Ottawa since June 21. Two weeks ago I contacted my MP, she sent the letter asking to finalize the application and yesterday I've got the call. My application is now approved, I can see CORP number, just have to wait for the final document to arrive. They didn't say if it will be email or by mail.

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Since when? If you do not mind me to ask
I've sent my passport in March and IRCC returned it in July with no COPR and a note saying that I will be in touch if there are any new updates. So far no new updates on when I can receive my COPR. I'm originally outland and came to Canada late last year thinking that I should be able to get PR within the next 6 months. But now I've extended my visitor pass and now still waiting for the final news. 2020 has officially been my year off since my life is on hold because of Covid and delay. =(

Reactions: Kemi525

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I've sent my passport in March and IRCC returned it in July with no COPR and a note saying that I will be in touch if there are any new updates. So far no new updates on when I can receive my COPR. I'm originally outland and came to Canada late last year thinking that I should be able to get PR within the next 6 months. But now I've extended my visitor pass and now still waiting for the final news. 2020 has officially been my year off since my life is on hold because of Covid and delay. =(
I feel you! similar situation here... life just stopped and I am waiting the copr to start my life again. the last time I got update was last december just to let me know I passed my medical then ppr march 3rd then nothing anymore..

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi, I would suggest you contact your MP and he/she can send the letter directly to IRCC. My passport was in Ottawa since June 21. Two weeks ago I contacted my MP, she sent the letter asking to finalize the application and yesterday I've got the call. My application is now approved, I can see CORP number, just have to wait for the final document to arrive. They didn't say if it will be email or by mail.
MP is Member of Parliament? if so how do you contact him(mine is a male)? and did you had your original passport there?