+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hi Guys, anyone here who has sent both old and new passports? Please advice if I have to send both or just new passport should do.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi
Finally, I got the email to inform me that I am now permanent residents of Canada.
It took me seven months to get this e-mail.
The long wait is finally over.
Thank you so much to everyone who's been waiting here with me.
I sincerely wish you all good news soon.
Congrats!!! now you can breath :)

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Thank you so much! You've been a big help to me because you're here. I believe you will receive your COPR soon. I really want to congratulate you together when you get your COPR.
same here most of my mental health was due by having you waiting with me, now you left me alone.. jkjkjk :) I am very happy for you though!! we have been waiting FOREVER. at least one of us saw some progress! hopefully mine will come thru by the end of the month even though I am quite pessimistic.
enjoy your good news and go out and celebrate A LOT :)

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
same here most of my mental health was due by having you waiting with me, now you left me alone.. jkjkjk :) I am very happy for you though!! we have been waiting FOREVER. at least one of us saw some progress! hopefully mine will come thru by the end of the month even though I am quite pessimistic.
enjoy your good news and go out and celebrate A LOT :)
Thank you so much for your sincere congratulations!! I don't know if this will help you, but I'll stop by here often until you get yours. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Reactions: bunny9090

Kan2020

Mar 4, 2020
Hi All,
Need help! I sent passport to IRCC at 365 Laurier avenue. FedEx shows it was delivered to 60 Moodie Dr, Ottawa (Department of Defense). Just want to check if their offices are shuffled for some reason or did FedEx screwup. Request you guys to check your delivery address please. Raised with FedEx too, awaiting response.

Much appreciated!

Thanks
Hi All,
Need help! I sent passport to IRCC at 365 Laurier avenue. FedEx shows it was delivered to 60 Moodie Dr, Ottawa (Department of Defense). Just want to check if their offices are shuffled for some reason or did FedEx screwup. Request you guys to check your delivery address please. Raised with FedEx too, awaiting response.

Much appreciated!

Thanks
Hey, I am in the same boat. Any response from IRCC or FedEx?
Thank you.

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Hi All,

Much appreciated!

Thanks
Hi, I'm in a similar situation. Fedex delivered my documents to 2303 STEVENAGE OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1.

Someone reached out to CIC (https://community.movnorth.com/t/clarity-needed-for-where-to-send-passports-to/1041/48) and apparantly it is a scanning facility that all mail sent to Laurier Ave goes to.

Ttsyn

Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2020
Hi, I'm in a similar situation. Fedex delivered my documents to 2303 STEVENAGE OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1. Anyone with the same delivery location?
Mine was delivered to that same address 2303 STEVENAGE OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1. Return tracker activated last Friday, expecting to receive my passport back today. So I guess it's probably one of IRCC Mail sorting room or something.

• Love
Reactions: Kiara02

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Mine was delivered to that same address 2303 STEVENAGE OTTAWA, ON K1A1L1. Return tracker activated last Friday, expecting to receive my passport back today. So I guess it's probably one of IRCC Mail sorting room or something.
That's great :)

Ttsyn

Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2020
AOR: June 8th, 2019.
PPR: September 23rd, 2020.
Passport Delivered to Ottawa: September 30th, 2020.
New Passport photo Required: October 6th; Delivered - October 7th.
Return Tracker activated: October 16th, 2020
COPR Received: October 19th, 2020.
:):):):)