+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

jenkith

Oct 19, 2020
Hi Guys, anyone here who has sent both old and new passports? Please advice if I have to send both or just new passport should do.
Hi Kiara! I sent both old and new passport along with a letter of explanation mentioning that I didn't know which passport to send so included both, so kindly stamp the passport and return both to me.

I received PPR on Sept 25, passport was delivered on Oct 5. I shipped the envelope with passports from USA to Ottawa, CA. I noticed that my envelope addressed to 365 Laurier Ave W got delivered to 2303 STEVENAGE DR, Ottawa, ON K1G3W1. It was signed by RROSIE.

Fedex, told me that 2030 STEVENAGE is a government facility that routes the passports to the other offices like 365 Laurier Av W. So, I think its legit.

Wrote an email and webformt to IRCC requesting receipt of my envelope and asking if 2303 Stevenage Dr is correct address, but no reply yet.

Reactions: Kiara02

Cndu

Jul 22, 2020
AOR: June 8th, 2019.
PPR: September 23rd, 2020.
Passport Delivered to Ottawa: September 30th, 2020.
New Passport photo Required: October 6th; Delivered - October 7th.
Return Tracker activated: October 16th, 2020
COPR Received: October 19th, 2020.
:):):):)
Congratulations
would you mind telling how long your copr is valid? Just wanted to know How much time they are giving for landing. My meds were passed in august. So wanted to knoe if they are giving6 months or 1 yr time

Reactions: Kemi525

Visa Aspirant

Oct 19, 2020
Congratulations
would you mind telling how long your copr is valid? Just wanted to know How much time they are giving for landing. My meds were passed in august. So wanted to knoe if they are giving6 months or 1 yr time
How is medical tied to COPR ? My medical expires in 10 days and I got email to send passport today.

Ttsyn

Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
Passport Req..
23-09-2020
Congratulations
My COPR is valid until June 29th,2021. My medical was extended for a year.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Thank you so much for your sincere congratulations!! I don't know if this will help you, but I'll stop by here often until you get yours. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)
Hi! sorry if to disturb you. I have questions for you..
I got today my GCMS notes and not sure if I understand them correctly... first of all it appear 3 different offices have analyze each one different part of my application plus this notes came from Montreal. second of all and most important is this:
"COPR:
create date 2020/03/02
update date 2020/09/23
issue date 2020/03/11"
what this mean?
I believe they print the copr the day after they got the passport copy then they update the 23rd of sept then they have forgotten about it... will you interpreter this in the same way? was yours so confusing? also the issue date make no sense to me because I got the email of approval the 3rd so how can they have issue the copr before received my pics and docs?

and as a lot of us on the notes my application status is approved but on the ircc website is still processing.

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi! sorry if to disturb you. I have questions for you..
I got today my GCMS notes and not sure if I understand them correctly... first of all it appear 3 different offices have analyze each one different part of my application plus this notes came from Montreal. second of all and most important is this:
"COPR:
create date 2020/03/02
update date 2020/09/23
issue date 2020/03/11"
what this mean?
I believe they print the copr the day after they got the passport copy then they update the 23rd of sept then they have forgotten about it... will you interpreter this in the same way? was yours so confusing? also the issue date make no sense to me because I got the email of approval the 3rd so how can they have issue the copr before received my pics and docs?

and as a lot of us on the notes my application status is approved but on the ircc website is still processing.
Hi,
According to my COPR section in GCMS, the created date is a day before I received the PPR email just like your case and the updated date is the day when they received my passport copies and photos.

I am not sure, but I think they've updated your COPR on 2020/09/23 one more time...That means, I think, they touched your file anyway...

Anyway, it seems like a good sign that they've opened and updated your file lately.

Have you checked the section,
FINALIZE APPLICATION
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE ?
There is the information about the document, COPR, they created.

When it comes to My account on IRCC, there had been no updates until I got the COPR email a few days ago even though GCMS said my application was approved.

I hope this will help you. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi,
According to my COPR section in GCMS, the created date is a day before I received the PPR email just like your case and the updated date is the day when they received my passport copies and photos.

I am not sure, but I think they've updated your COPR on 2020/09/23 one more time...That means, I think, they touched your file anyway...

Anyway, it seems like a good sign that they've opened and updated your file lately.

Have you checked the section,
FINALIZE APPLICATION
DOCUMENT ISSUANCE ?
There is the information about the document, COPR, they created.

When it comes to My account on IRCC, there had been no updates until I got the COPR email a few days ago even though GCMS said my application was approved.

I hope this will help you. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

thank you very much for thanking the time to answer and keep supporting me :)
under FINALIZE APPLICATION DOCUMENT ISSUANCE says as well that it was created on march 2nd and updated in september. what is strange is that there is a document number already (first time I see that document number) and there is also an expired date, it says "valid to" 2020/12/08.
did you had an expired date? if so it is the same you have in the actual copr?
I was not expecting to have more question with the notes, I was hoping for some answers... :/

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
thank you very much for thanking the time to answer and keep supporting me :)
under FINALIZE APPLICATION DOCUMENT ISSUANCE says as well that it was created on march 2nd and updated in september. what is strange is that there is a document number already (first time I see that document number) and there is also an expired date, it says "valid to" 2020/12/08.
did you had an expired date? if so it is the same you have in the actual copr?
I was not expecting to have more question with the notes, I was hoping for some answers... :/
I'm glad I could help you. :)
Yes, There was an expiry date on my COPR which was created in March. It is same as the expiry date of medicals which is extended.

Document # of COPR that I actually received was different from the one created last March.

Last edited:

Kan2020

Mar 4, 2020
Hello All,

I just received notification that my application was approved. The return label on my package has not been activated yet. Any idea on how long it takes them to ship the passports back once they approve the application?

Thank you.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I'm glad I could help you. :)
Yes, There was an expiry date on my COPR which was created in March. It is same as the expiry date of medicals which is extended.

Document # of COPR that I actually received was different from the one created last March.
i see thank you for the heads up! well I guess I will discover what it will happen when and if (at this point) I will receive mine. thank you again for your help, I really appreciated it! :)

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
I received an email letting me know my profile was updated. The profile now says application approved and to check the messages below. There is no message below.

Will I ever get a message or do I just need to wait for them to mail back the COPR? I’m trying to move ASAP, so would love to be able to plan.

bunny9090

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I received an email letting me know my profile was updated. The profile now says application approved and to check the messages below. There is no message below.

Will I ever get a message or do I just need to wait for them to mail back the COPR? I’m trying to move ASAP, so would love to be able to plan.
A few more ppl here had the same issue and in a few days they received either the activation of tracking number or the email with the copr.
If you don't mind me asking... When did you sent the passport/passport copy?