+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Dreamer2022

Jul 20, 2022
-PP was received at Ottawa on July 8
-No status update yet in the portal
- FedEx return shipping still pending
No updates so far...

Could someone pls let me know how did you resend the return label, if you did? Through email ? Which id?
I sent passport from US to Canada
I sent our passports from US to Canada on July 12th. Not heard anything yet. Still waiting

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
I got my passport back, here is the timeline:
Passport dispatched: July 18
Passport reached IRCC: July 19
Counterfoil generated: August 1
FedEx tracker activated: August 5
Passport received back: August 6

Dreamer2022

Jul 20, 2022
Just wanted to share my timeline:

Passport dispatched: July 19
Passport reached IRCC: July 20
Counterfoil generated: August 2
FedEx tracker activated: August 3

If you are still waiting to hear back for more than a month, I would suggest reaching out to them. There might be a chance that your medicals have expired and they are working to extend the medicals to match COPR validity which is a long wait.

Good luck to everyone!
Do you know how can we reach them? we are in US. The phone call cannot go through and IRCC never reply emails...

Dreamer2022

Jul 20, 2022
I got my passport back, here is the timeline:
Passport dispatched: July 12
Passport reached IRCC: July 13
Counterfoil generated: August 11
FedEx tracker activated: August 16
Passport received back: August 18

We did not include the commercial invoice in our package so IRCC emailed us to ask for one on August 12.

pratiksha11

Aug 25, 2022
Is there anyone who sent their passports in August?

Mine was delivered to IRCC on Aug 11
Have not heard anything so far.

Thank you

apachunu

Aug 30, 2022
Hello,

Please share updates if you have same timeline sent passports from US to CPC- Ottawa , my return address for passport is different as my lease is expiring and have provided my sibling address and included same on Annex-A and explained same on letter included on envelope sent. Have anyone provided different return address and received stamped passports back with COPR ? My passport is also expiring soon in March,2023 but is valid more than 6 months when I submitted them, have raised a webform informing the same. Would there be any issue ?

PPR Aug 24,2022
Passport shipped Aug 29,2022
Passport received Aug 30,2022 ( Delivered at 2303 Stevenage Dr , Signed by J. Joe)

kordofan

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys
What the steps after you received passport and COPR from CPC Ottawa ,do I need to book for physical Landing or not
if you are already in Canada with Visitor visa

debby23vc

Sep 13, 2022
This is my timeline:
Passport Sent: August 18
Passport Delivered to IRCC: August 19
Counterfoil Generated: September 6
UPS Tracker Activated: September 9
Passport Received: September 12

I see a lot of people mentioning that a commercial invoice must be sent but I didn't send one because UPS didn't generate it as the package contained only documents with no commercial value.

Last edited:

Desertseeweed

Jul 27, 2021
This is my timeline:
Passport Sent: August 18
Passport Delivered to IRCC: August 19
Counterfoil Generated: September 6
UPS Tracker Activated: September 9
Passport Received: September 12

I see a lot of people mentioning that a commercial invoice must be sent but I didn't send one because UPS didn't generate it as the package contained only documents with no commercial value.
Congrats!

nak9965

Oct 11, 2022
Hi, I need urgent support from you guys, we are in the USA and our passports are with CPC Ottawa since Sep 6th, 2022, we need to travel to India next month, below is my timeline, please let me know how soon to expect back the passports and any better way to contact IRCC other than the web form.

Sep 2020: Upfront Medical Done
Oct 2020: AOR
Nov 2021: Medical Passed
July 2022: Raised web form to add our newborn (DOB May 2022)
8th Aug 2022: PPR, but the daughter's name not showing in the portal, so we raise another webform
15th Aug 2022: medical request for our daughter
25th Aug 2022: medical passed for daughter
6th Sep 2022: passports received by CPC Ottawa

Raised webforms to ask for updates

28 Sep 2022: medical request for myself and my husband
7th Oct 2022: medical passed

Please let us know what to expect next, we really need the passports back asap.

Thank you all for your time.

sriram17293

Dec 1, 2020
Sep 28th: Sent passports (mine and my partner) to Ottawa from the US
Oct 5th: Received email from IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying "After reviewing your file, we noticed that your COPR will be valid until 2022/11/07. This means that you must land in Canada before that date. If you think you can land before the expiry of the COPR, then our office can go ahead and finalize your application."
Oct 5th: Replied saying we can land before Nov 7th as long as we'll receive the passports by end of this month.

No updates since then.

Any thoughts on whether we'll receive back our passports soon?

nak9965

Oct 11, 2022
Sep 28th: Sent passports (mine and my partner) to Ottawa from the US
Oct 5th: Received email from IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying "After reviewing your file, we noticed that your COPR will be valid until 2022/11/07. This means that you must land in Canada before that date. If you think you can land before the expiry of the COPR, then our office can go ahead and finalize your application."
Oct 5th: Replied saying we can land before Nov 7th as long as we'll receive the passports by end of this month.

No updates since then.

Any thoughts on whether we'll receive back our passports soon?
Did you get any reply / updates?