+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

sriram17293

Dec 1, 2020
Did you get any reply / updates?
Yes, counterfoil got generated today! Full timeline:

Sep 28: Passport delivered
Oct 5th: Received email from IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying "After reviewing your file, we noticed that your COPR will be valid until 2022/11/07. This means that you must land in Canada before that date. If you think you can land before the expiry of the COPR, then our office can go ahead and finalize your application."
Oct 5th: Replied saying we can land before Nov 7th as long as we'll receive the passports by end of this month.
Oct 13: App status change, counterfoil generated

Fedex tracking not yet activated.

Reactions: nak9965

vester91

Oct 17, 2022
Yes, counterfoil got generated today! Full timeline:

Sep 28: Passport delivered
Oct 5th: Received email from IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying "After reviewing your file, we noticed that your COPR will be valid until 2022/11/07. This means that you must land in Canada before that date. If you think you can land before the expiry of the COPR, then our office can go ahead and finalize your application."
Oct 5th: Replied saying we can land before Nov 7th as long as we'll receive the passports by end of this month.
Oct 13: App status change, counterfoil generated

Editing response as I just got an update and I have similar path like you
Sep 29: Passport delivered
Oct 6th: Received email from IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying "After reviewing your file, we noticed that your COPR will be valid until 2022/12/08. This means that you must land in Canada before that date. If you think you can land before the expiry of the COPR, then our office can go ahead and finalize your application."
Oct 6th: Replied saying we can land before Dec 8th as long as we'll receive the passports as early as possible.
Oct 7th: Sent a reminder confirming the same
Oct 12th: Sent a reminder with my air tickets
Oct 17th: App status change, counterfoil generated

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

sriram17293

Dec 1, 2020
Did you get in touch with them often since you received the email? I have similar path like you
Sep 29: Passport delivered
Oct 6th: Received email from IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca saying "After reviewing your file, we noticed that your COPR will be valid until 2022/12/08. This means that you must land in Canada before that date. If you think you can land before the expiry of the COPR, then our office can go ahead and finalize your application."
Oct 6th: Replied saying we can land before Dec 8th as long as we'll receive the passports as early as possible.
Oct 7th: Sent a reminder confirming the same
Oct 12th: Sent a reminder with my air tickets

No update since then. I tried contacting them with multiple emails including the tickets but no response till now, should I wait without disturbing them with frequent emails or should I keep asking them? Could you please let me know what you did?

Thanks in advance.
I sent them a follow-up email 2 days after I replied saying we'll be able to land before that date. And then, 4 days after that, I also sent a webform informing them the same. The counterfoil got generated 2 days after I sent the webform, but I'm not sure if that helped directly. You could try that!

vester91

Oct 17, 2022
I sent them a follow-up email 2 days after I replied saying we'll be able to land before that date. And then, 4 days after that, I also sent a webform informing them the same. The counterfoil got generated 2 days after I sent the webform, but I'm not sure if that helped directly. You could try that!
Thank you very much for the response, I got the counterfoil update on my profile just few hours back. Just waiting on the fedex tracker to activate. Hope you got it activated already and received your passport. All the very best. :)

Reactions: sriram17293

sriram17293

Dec 1, 2020
Thank you very much for the response, I got the counterfoil update on my profile just few hours back. Just waiting on the fedex tracker to activate. Hope you got it activated already and received your passport. All the very best. :)
Received the passports and COPRs this morning, and planning to do a soft landing in Calgary next weekend :) Good luck to you as well!

Reactions: vester91

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Received the passports and COPRs this morning, and planning to do a soft landing in Calgary next weekend :) Good luck to you as well!
Did you do your soft landing? How was the experience??

nak9965

Oct 11, 2022
Hi, I need urgent support from you guys, we are in the USA and our passports are with CPC Ottawa since Sep 6th, 2022, we need to travel to India next month, below is my timeline, please let me know how soon to expect back the passports and any better way to contact IRCC other than the web form.

Sep 2020: Upfront Medical Done
Oct 2020: AOR
Nov 2021: Medical Passed
July 2022: Raised web form to add our newborn (DOB May 2022)
8th Aug 2022: PPR, but the daughter's name not showing in the portal, so we raise another webform
15th Aug 2022: medical request for our daughter
25th Aug 2022: medical passed for daughter
6th Sep 2022: passports received by CPC Ottawa

Raised webforms to ask for updates

28 Sep 2022: medical request for myself and my husband
7th Oct 2022: medical passed

Please let us know what to expect next, we really need the passports back asap.

Thank you all for your time.
12th Oct 2022: Ready for Visa Email
17th Oct: New Photo Request
19th Oct: New Photos delivered
28th Oct: Counterfoil generated
Nov 2nd: Passports received with COPR

Finally after waiting for 2 months the process is complete :)

Reactions: Levison and RSub