+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Dreamer2022

Jul 20, 2022
I mailed my passport to Ottawa on July 12th for the immigrant visa. I passed the deadline of mailing of my passport to Ottawa by ten days (the deadline is July 2nd). Haven't hear from them yet. What's the usually timeline for the passport request?

Dreamer2022

Jul 20, 2022
My tracking got activated yesterday. The passport will be delivered by tomorrow. IRCC had received my passport on June 20 and approvals came on July 13. Hope this helps everyone.
Congratulations! Thanks for providing the dp. Will they send the approvals through email or application portal?

d3ftar

Mar 19, 2021
Congratulations! Thanks for providing the dp. Will they send the approvals through email or application portal?
I got the COPR with the pasport in mail. I was wondering if it is mandatory to land in the same city as mentioned in the COPR ? I had mentioned Toronto when I submitted the application, but Vancouver is easier for me now.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I got the COPR with the pasport in mail. I was wondering if it is mandatory to land in the same city as mentioned in the COPR ? I had mentioned Toronto when I submitted the application, but Vancouver is easier for me now.
Congrats !! Can you please tell when did you send your passports ; Also, you mentioned that you got your COPR does that means process is complete or landing still need to be done ?

Bobsim92

Jul 26, 2022
Hello All

I sent my passports to CPCO Ottawa on 07/11 and delivered through FedEx on 07/12. Since then, I haven't received any updates. It's been two weeks now. Anyone with the similar timelines waiting for passports to be approved?

Thank

Reactions: muzmil

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello All

I sent my passports to CPCO Ottawa on 07/11 and delivered through FedEx on 07/12. Since then, I haven't received any updates. It's been two weeks now. Anyone with the similar timelines waiting for passports to be approved?

Thank
From the process perspectives , do you know what will be the next steps once passport is returned from otttawa ?

Bobsim92

Jul 26, 2022
From the process perspectives , do you know what will be the next steps once passport is returned from otttawa ?
I think once you receive your stamped and approved passport, your PR application is considered approved completely and you should land in Canada to activate your COPR within mentioned timelines on your passport. Hope this helps. Other senior members in this forum can give you more details. I'm also novice but read this details in different groups.
Thanks

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I have a quick question , the letter says enclose 2 envelopes together and put mailing address in the "deliver to" field , but how to enlcose them .. should i put both envelopes in a 3rd bigger envelope .. can you please advise how did you send the passports ?