+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I slid smaller return envelope into larger fedex envelope. I didn't need 3 envelopes.
Thanks , so i think i should do same by sending passport , pictures and return envelope in one large Canada post envelope .. is there any thing else i should be aware of ? kindly advise . Please

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Hello All

I sent my passports to CPCO Ottawa on 07/11 and delivered through FedEx on 07/12. Since then, I haven't received any updates. It's been two weeks now. Anyone with the similar timelines waiting for passports to be approved?

Thank
My passports were delivered on 7/18. No updates since on portal or email. Let me know if you hear anything.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
My passports were delivered on 7/18. No updates since on portal or email. Let me know if you hear anything.
I want to know if someone is already in Canada why we need to send passport to ottawa , is there any option to do virtual landing without the need to send the passport ?

FreshLife

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
I want to know if someone is already in Canada why we need to send passport to ottawa , is there any option to do virtual landing without the need to send the passport ?
My comment was about sending passport to Ottawa from the US. Dont know much about virtual landing.

Dreamer2022

Jul 20, 2022
I have a quick question , the letter says enclose 2 envelopes together and put mailing address in the "deliver to" field , but how to enlcose them .. should i put both envelopes in a 3rd bigger envelope .. can you please advise how did you send the passports ?
They only ask to slide in one return envelope...I am sending passport from us to canada.

bc_1234_forum

Aug 2, 2022
-PP was received at Ottawa on July 8
-No status update yet in the portal
- FedEx return shipping still pending
No updates so far...

Could someone pls let me know how did you resend the return label, if you did? Through email ? Which id?
I sent passport from US to Canada

Mariamsiddiqui

Sep 27, 2021
Request for visa: 20th July
Passport and photographs mailed on 21st July
Resubmission for photo request on Aug 1
Resend same day
Waiting for updates

PS: Please make sure your photos have a completely white background. We got ours from Walgreens and they did not remove the blue tint in the background so it got rejected.

bc_1234_forum

Aug 2, 2022
Request for visa: 20th July
Passport and photographs mailed on 21st July
Resubmission for photo request on Aug 1
Resend same day
Waiting for updates

PS: Please make sure your photos have a completely white background. We got ours from Walgreens and they did not remove the blue tint in the background so it got rejected.
How did they intimate you regarding the photos? Through email? Could you please let me know that email id?

hchchoi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
What is the timeline for COPR these days? I sent a copy of my passport (as I am from a visa exempt country) to VFS LA and the packet seems to have arrived on July 18 at IRCC, but there is no update after that… Frustrating to wait for this long after waiting forever for PPR.

Santaclause

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Urgent: Post PPR question.
Hi Wonderful people,
I just got PPR. And I am in US.
1-What is the current timeline from Passport submission in US to receiving the stamped passport back?
2-What is the best way to submit passport for PR stamping to get it back as fast possible? VFS? or any courier service?
3-My status in US is expiring on Sep7th. Would you recommend submitting passport here or in my homecountry?
Thanks for the help y'all.

larrygarry

Apr 26, 2022
Just wanted to share my timeline:

Passport dispatched: July 19
Passport reached IRCC: July 20
Counterfoil generated: August 2
FedEx tracker activated: August 3

If you are still waiting to hear back for more than a month, I would suggest reaching out to them. There might be a chance that your medicals have expired and they are working to extend the medicals to match COPR validity which is a long wait.

Good luck to everyone!

Dreamer2022

Jul 20, 2022
Just wanted to share my timeline:

Passport dispatched: July 19
Passport reached IRCC: July 20
Counterfoil generated: August 2
FedEx tracker activated: August 3

If you are still waiting to hear back for more than a month, I would suggest reaching out to them. There might be a chance that your medicals have expired and they are working to extend the medicals to match COPR validity which is a long wait.

Good luck to everyone!
How to reach them? I tried to submit the online form but it does not work. I am in US cannot call them through phone. Do you have any other way to contact them?