+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Lpranitha

Apr 29, 2022
Anyone received confirmation or any response from COPC Ottawa about the PP?
I got a notification when they received and when it was returned. Did the passport get delivered to the right place ? I had issue with it, it took almost a week to go to the right place some 2303 Stevenage !

Reactions: Dann07

pat_pat

May 12, 2022
I got a notification when they received and when it was returned. Did the passport get delivered to the right place ? I had issue with it, it took almost a week to go to the right place some 2303 Stevenage !
I just have confirmation from UPS tracking that package was Received by "Grenier" on 12th May. Emailed the Ottawa office but nothing yet.

My address was following as mentioned in PPR office. What kind of notification did you receive and where?
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Lpranitha

Apr 29, 2022
I just have confirmation from UPS tracking that package was Received by "Grenier" on 12th May. Emailed the Ottawa office but nothing yet.

My address was following as mentioned in PPR office. What kind of notification did you receive and where?
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1
Yeah, same with me. I wrote the address that you mentioned and UPS first delivered it to embassy of USA saying requester redirected. And then realised it's not the right address, recovered the package and then it was delivered to 2303 Stevenage as that's the scanning facility for all packages directed to 365 Laurier av west. It takes 1 week from when they received the passports for the application to be approved. You could wait till Friday to see but meanwhile just check with UPS customer service the address it was delivered to just be sure.

Reactions: pat_pat

pat_pat

May 12, 2022
Yeah, same with me. I wrote the address that you mentioned and UPS first delivered it to embassy of USA saying requester redirected. And then realised it's not the right address, recovered the package and then it was delivered to 2303 Stevenage as that's the scanning facility for all packages directed to 365 Laurier av west. It takes 1 week from when they received the passports for the application to be approved. You could wait till Friday to see but meanwhile just check with UPS customer service the address it was delivered to just be sure.
Sounds good. Thanks alot for responding. Cheers

Reactions: Lpranitha

pat_pat

May 12, 2022
Update on my Case after exact 1 week of reaching PP(Delivered on 12th May)
  • Counterfoil Generated
  • Final decision showing as approved today
  • Awaiting Return label Activation

Reactions: Lpranitha

Siba

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Update on my Case after exact 1 week of reaching PP(Delivered on 12th May)
  • Counterfoil Generated
  • Final decision showing as approved today
  • Awaiting Return label Activation
Did your label got activated ? I have similar timelines and still waiting

prix

May 2, 2020
My passport got delivered to Ottawa from the US by FedEx on 17th May. Got Proof of delivery from FedEx. But no update in my account after that.

bosma_pol

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Any recent success stories?
I got PPR on 5/2, passport delivered to CPC-Ottawa on 5/12, wrong photos email on 5/17, new photos sent on 5/21, delivered to 5/25. Have not heard since.

Reactions: Dann07

pat_pat

May 12, 2022
Finally Received the COPR & PP today.
Timelines:
PP Sent to Ottawa-12th May
Received-13th May
Portal Approval & counterfoil-19th May
UPS Tracking Activated-30th May
PP & COPR Received- 31st May

Reactions: ImpatientAlligator

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
I'm also in this waiting game now. Thanks for all your good work reporting here, everyone. I'll post again when my waiting is entirely complete.

"Grenier" also signed for my parcel today in Ottawa.