+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
I am an outland applicant (USA) and sent my passports to Ottawa office around May 19. Haven't heard anything from them yet or no changes in the status of my application. Did anyone send their passports in May and got them back ?
I'm on the same boat, only difference is that my passport arrived @ Ottawa back in Mid March....

tulsyanadi

Mar 14, 2017
Sure will do. The wait has been excruciating. That’s 4 months of living in a foreign country without passport. It’s highly stressful. I hope IRCC can empathize a little with our situation and expedite our applications now. Hope to hear something this week!
Totally hear you - similar situation. So far there are only 3 outland applicants from this forum (you,me and @Rcastoi ) who had sent original passports in March and haven't heard back - assuming all others got their original passports back. This is concerning!

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
@Rcastoi How are you following up? I am super frustrated and am afraid that I won't be able to travel if there is an urgent need in near future
I'm waiting for next week, which is going to mark 4 months since my documents landed, and 1 month since my last interaction with IRCC...

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
Totally hear you - similar situation. So far there are only 3 outland applicants from this forum (you,me and @Rcastoi ) who had sent original passports in March and haven't heard back - assuming all others got their original passports back. This is concerning!
Since we have the same issue, I'd appreciate if we can connect on a different platform to get in touch easier.

prasannav6

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I thought I was the only one. I have sent them emails thrice and received response only once in May acknowledging my passport receipt. Not sure how to contact them to follow up anymore. Webform, more emails, FaceTime, Zoom? I have no idea what to do. I am really concerned about my passport more than my application now. I will definitely keep you posted if I hear anything from them.

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I'm also in your situation - FSW-O from the US. I sent my passports end of March, but PPR was received March 11. I've emailed IRCC twice, and have received very little information.

sim_agent

Feb 26, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
I'm also in your situation - FSW-O from the US. I sent my passports end of March, but PPR was received March 11. I've emailed IRCC twice, and have received very little information.
Actually -- correction, I did not send original passport - just my copies. Sorry!

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
Any of the inland crew who sent passport copies get contacted today by IRCC officers?
I was hoping, after the 2 last week, there'd be a stream of calls as it is super easy, but it seems not!

Jd10083

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Any of the inland crew who sent passport copies get contacted today by IRCC officers?
I was hoping, after the 2 last week, there'd be a stream of calls as it is super easy, but it seems not!
I have not seen any since last week. Hopefully things ramp up again as it was short week last week with Canada Day. Getting so fed up stuck in limbo with no updates.

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
I thought I was the only one. I have sent them emails thrice and received response only once in May acknowledging my passport receipt. Not sure how to contact them to follow up anymore. Webform, more emails, FaceTime, Zoom? I have no idea what to do. I am really concerned about my passport more than my application now. I will definitely keep you posted if I hear anything from them.
I received confirmation today that my passport will be posted. Hopefully, yours will come along soon.

I have a big story: My passport was sent on Mar 7 and reached on Mar 9. PR was approved on April 1st. In early May, when I reached out that my passport was not sent back, they said it was already sent. But tracking showed the package was not picked up. After communicating this via multiple web forms and calls (in confusion whether the passport was with them or not), maybe at the end of May, I received an email from CPCO asking the tracking number. No response since then tried multiple web forms and in the meanwhile, the tracking number was expired (as DHL Labels will be valid only for 3 months). I bought a new label and sent it via a webform and followed through multiple calls, but the representative always told me to be patient and cannot do anything since the correspondence from CPCO is not available regarding the tracking number requested. Finally, some representative sent me an email yesterday from CPCO whether I received my documents. After clear correspondence through multiple email exchanges, he confirmed today that my passport will be mailed and I received notification from DHL that package was picked up.

Last edited:

panneha

Jul 7, 2020
I submitted my passport on Mar 23rd. On June 6th my passport was picked up. However, the sender didn't attach the commercial invoice to the package and FedEx returned it to the sender on June 9th. No update since then. Anyone in the same boat? I have contacted them multiple times and get the standard response that I have to wait. Because of COVID there are delays.

Knd

Jun 1, 2019
I have sent my passports from USA on June24th to Ottawa office and received stamped passports on July 2nd. Mine was very quick.

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
I have sent my passports from USA on June24th to Ottawa office and received stamped passports on July 2nd. Mine was very quick.
Sorry if you have already clarified. Are you an inland candidate? (Canadian Experience Class)