+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

whlobtn

Aug 14, 2019
Thank you!
Yes, I received an email from cic with a title "We updated your application status".
I went to my cic profile and checked my profile status was updated to approved as below.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 26, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

However, there's no actual message or letter in my profile yet.
My friend, who already got the PR who sent her original passport on March, said that I may get the message(and hopefully a PR approved letter as well) in 2-3 weeks as she had received.
saw your update below. awesome!! I guess it got faster because your VO is Ottawa. Mine is Calgary and I've heard a lot how slow this office is... anyway congrat!!!

Reactions: didauds

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you! I think it's Ottawa office.

And OMG!!! While I was replying your message, I received an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings saying that I'm a Permanent Resident from now!!!
They have sent a PR letter too! The letter says I can apply for my PR card!!
Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for sharing your information.
If you don't mind, could you tell me the email address you got PPR from and the mailing address you sent your passport copies to by mail?

For example, in my case,
the email address I got PPR from:

CIO / BRCD (IRCC) • IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The address I sent my passport copies to:

CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2

I'm sorry to bother you, but I'd really appreciate it if you could share your information.

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
I got my PR this morning! Long slow journey, but glad it’s over!! AOR September 28th 2019.

A guy from Edmonton VO phoned me to confirm I’m still living in Canada, then processed my landing electronically. My profile was updated immediately.

With new process it’s not clear if they ever actually send back a COPR, but you get a letter in your profile confirming you’re now a permanent resident.

Remaining task to send off photo and receive PR card. Already applied for new SIN and MSP.

seaweed123

May 13, 2020
I got my PR this morning! Long slow journey, but glad it’s over!! AOR September 28th 2019.

A guy from Edmonton VO phoned me to confirm I’m still living in Canada, then processed my landing electronically. My profile was updated immediately.

With new process it’s not clear if they ever actually send back a COPR, but you get a letter in your profile confirming you’re now a permanent resident.

Remaining task to send off photo and receive PR card. Already applied for new SIN and MSP.
Thanks for sharing! Very encouraging. I have about 2 weeks until I plan on putting together the BOWP and spouse open work permit application, so I'm hoping we'll get our PRs before then.

florindel

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017

Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you!!
Thank you so much for sharing your information.
If you don't mind, could you tell me the email address you got PPR from and the mailing address you sent your passport copies to by mail?

For example, in my case,

CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2

I'm sorry to bother you, but I'd really appreciate it if you could share your information.

whlobtn

Aug 14, 2019

fantastic!! congratulation that you finally nailed it!! I have a silly question. How did you know it was call from Edmonton office? Did you receive email first and then they called you later?

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
The guy just called me - private number. Asked me to confirm I was currently in Canada, then said my profile would updated with the approval letter straight away and it was.

He didn’t ask for any personal info, just introduced himself and said he was from IRCC in Edmonton.

Reactions: whlobtn

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you!!
Thank you so much for sharing your information.

For example, in my case,

CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2

Same as you. Back in March that is - this time just a letter in my profile (no email)

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020
Hi guys,
I finally have received the COPR last Friday night (6/26) after sent my passport copies to CPC Ottawa.
My cic profile for the Express Entry have got updated to approved as well.

My time line is
2019/09/25 AOR
2020/03/13 PPR
2020/03/13 Passport copies sent out
2020/03/17 Delivered
2020/06/26 COPR

However, I can't still track the return package in the Canada Post website.
I kinda doubt if they would ever gonna send it back to me.

Anyway, this is a good news that they finally have started working on the documents who sent their passport copies.
So stay tuned, and you will be getting this soon!
EXCELLENT NEWS! congratulations.

Reactions: Jd10083 and didauds

jps1987

Mar 2, 2020

congratulations!! I'm still waiting on mine, but I live in hope that it may happen this week then.

didauds

Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations!!! Thank you so much for sharing your information.

For example, in my case,

CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2

Thank you! :)

Mine seems to be the same with yours.
CIO / BRCD (IRCC)<IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON
K1G 6T2

Feel free to ask more questions if you have :)
I hope you also get the CoPR soon.

• Love
Reactions: florindel