+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
Try the following menu options: 3 -> 2 -> 0.
This will put you through to a representative. You can expect to need to try it a few times since it's often too busy to even get put on hold.
In my experience they can’t tell you anything useful, so not really any purpose in calling. Was a waste of my time!

slinkyhead

Jun 1, 2020
Exact same dates as me for PPR and receive at Ottawa. No updates at all
Similar story here. Last week, the IRCC phone representative said Ottawa halted processing applications for out-of-country applicants to prioritize in-country applicants and they didn't have an estimate of when they'll restart.

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
Similar story here. Last week, the IRCC phone representative said Ottawa halted processing applications for out-of-country applicants to prioritize in-country applicants and they didn't have an estimate of when they'll restart.
I’m an in country applicant and nothing since medicals passed in October on my profile. Received PPR on March 12th, but profile was never updated

yongeandreid

Apr 30, 2020
Add another to your list of CEC inland apps with PPR with passport copies sent in March to Ottawa but no update beyond “we received them, not reviewed” two months ago. This is so frustrating! Hopefully they get to us soon!

US citizens applied under CEC inland
AOR: September 2019
Med update: Oct 2nd
PPR copies confirmed delivery: March 24

didauds

Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys,
I finally have received the COPR last Friday night (6/26) after sent my passport copies to CPC Ottawa.
My cic profile for the Express Entry have got updated to approved as well.

My time line is
2019/09/25 AOR
2020/03/13 PPR
2020/03/13 Passport copies sent out
2020/03/17 Delivered
2020/06/26 COPR

However, I can't still track the return package in the Canada Post website.
I kinda doubt if they would ever gonna send it back to me.

Anyway, this is a good news that they finally have started working on the documents who sent their passport copies.
So stay tuned, and you will be getting this soon!

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi guys,
I finally have received the COPR last Friday night (6/26) after sent my passport copies to CPC Ottawa.

My time line is
2019/09/25 AOR
2020/03/13 PPR
2020/03/17 Delivered
2020/06/26 COPR

Anyway, this is a good news that they finally have started working on the documents who sent their passport copies.
Congratulations! are you inland applicant

Reactions: didauds

whlobtn

Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys,

My time line is
2019/09/25 AOR
2020/03/13 PPR
2020/03/17 Delivered
2020/06/26 COPR

Congratulation! Definitely good news for ppl like me! Hope lots of more cases update soon! just wanted to ask that you said you received COPR on Friday but you didn't see your track active. Did you receive it by email?

didauds

Jun 29, 2020
Congratulation! Definitely good news for ppl like me! Hope lots of more cases update soon! just wanted to ask that you said you received COPR on Friday but you didn't see your track active. Did you receive it by email?
Thank you!
Yes, I received an email from cic with a title "We updated your application status".
I went to my cic profile and checked my profile status was updated to approved as below.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 26, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

However, there's no actual message or letter in my profile yet.
My friend, who already got the PR who sent her original passport on March, said that I may get the message(and hopefully a PR approved letter as well) in 2-3 weeks as she had received.

seaweed123

May 13, 2020
Thank you!
Yes, I received an email from cic with a title "We updated your application status".
I went to my cic profile and checked my profile status was updated to approved as below.

Latest update:
Final decision - June 26, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

However, there's no actual message or letter in my profile yet.
My friend, who already got the PR who sent her original passport on March, said that I may get the message(and hopefully a PR approved letter as well) in 2-3 weeks as she had received.
Congrats! Out of curiosity, what was your case processing centre? (would be indicated in the PPR letter -- e.g. "PO : CPC Edmonton")

didauds

Jun 29, 2020
Congrats! Out of curiosity, what was your case processing centre? (would be indicated in the PPR letter -- e.g. "PO : CPC Edmonton")
Thank you! I think it's Ottawa office.

And OMG!!! While I was replying your message, I received an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings saying that I'm a Permanent Resident from now!!!
They have sent a PR letter too! The letter says I can apply for my PR card!!