+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

mstabrz

Jun 16, 2020
Dear all,
I got my CoPR and PP today morning.
Since the travel restriction because of COVID-19 has been extended until July 21, Can I travel from the US to Canada before or after July 21?
Does anyone have idea about that?
Many thanks.

Dear All,
Hope all is well.
Date of Receiving PPR: March, 03
Date PP sent: March, 06
Date PP Delivered: March, 09
No update since then even any update in my profile. After a couple of following-ups, they always say that the PP has been received at their office and it is in final stage.
Is any one similar to my case?
Also, How can I call IRCC from the USA? I desperately need to call them.
I am under lots of stress more than 100 days I sent the PP.

Reactions: seaweed123

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
Dear all,
I got my CoPR and PP today morning.
Since the travel restriction because of COVID-19 has been extended until July 21, Can I travel from the US to Canada before or after July 21?
Does anyone have idea about that?
Many thanks.
Congrats! Are you based in the USA? I received PPR back in March 12 and shipped my documents over 3 months ago... I've received responses from IRCC saying that my application is ''on last stages'' but nothing more.... you case is bringing a lot of hope!

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
for people who are still waiting for your COPR, you still have hope. for me, the passports came back with no PR visa/no COPR, not even any note from CPC Ottawa telling me what's going on. three weeks after getting passports back, i am still waiting for a response from IRCC. I wonder if this is because my medical expired mid April. Anybody got medicals extended by IRCC and got PR eventually? Or anybody starts to go through another medical exam? in either situation, please share your experience with me.
My case is exactly like you. My passport was delivered on 18th march and i got it back ~15th june without PPR stamp. I have raised webform and also emailed ottawa office but no reply. I called them and agent told me that the officers will contact me what to do next. Agent also told that They might ask us to send the passports back for stamping but we have to wait for communication from them.

keep each other posted.

mstabrz

Jun 16, 2020
Congrats! Are you based in the USA? I received PPR back in March 12 and shipped my documents over 3 months ago... I've received responses from IRCC saying that my application is ''on last stages'' but nothing more.... you case is bringing a lot of hope!
Thanks. Yes. I am.
Hope you also receive your CoPR soon. No worries.

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
Dear All,

Here's a summary of my case:

AOR - October 16th, 2019
PPR - March 12th, 2020
Passport copies and photos arrived to Ottawa - March 16th, 2020
Current status - In progress
Location - USA
Nationality - MEX

I called a couple of times and the agent mentioned it was approved and it was a matter of waiting to get CORP, two weeks ago raised a webform and CPC Ottawa confirmed my application was ''in final stages''.

My concern now are the photos as I gent to Walgreens to take them, according to the employee they used the Canada ''measures''. However, my photos were not cut....

Any others on the same boat?

Cheers!

RC

shikhamaik

Jul 15, 2018
Has anyone gotten any updates? My passport got delivered to CPC on march 23rd and nothing yet. FSW program and sent the passport from US. The issue is my visa in the US expires soon, so i dont want to be stuck without a passport.
also, has anyone gotten any responses on webforms which is not the generic "we will update your application as soon as possible" ?

Thanks !
Hi ,

Following up to see if you have received your passport back?

shikhamaik

Jul 15, 2018
Dear All,

AOR - October 16th, 2019
PPR - March 12th, 2020
Location - USA
Nationality - MEX

I called a couple of times and the agent mentioned it was approved and it was a matter of waiting to get CORP, two weeks ago raised a webform and CPC Ottawa confirmed my application was ''in final stages''.

My concern now are the photos as I gent to Walgreens to take them, according to the employee they used the Canada ''measures''. However, my photos were not cut....

Cheers!

RC
Hi,

May I please know how were you able to call from USA? I am sailing in similar boat. Your reply would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
Not me but a lot of people did. What’s your timeline?
AOR: Sep2018
PPR: Dec 2019
Sent passport on 09Mar20 and delivered on 16Mar2020
PR approved on 01Apr2020, timeline updated with counterfoil on 01Apr2020
Did not receive a passport since then.

shikhamaik

Jul 15, 2018
Hello! You can use the app ''TEXNOW'' to call them, just make sure to select a Canadian phone code.
Thanks. I tried but I am not able to reach to customer representative. I am only hearing automated message. Did they tell you about your passport status in automated message?

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
Thanks. I tried but I am not able to reach to customer representative. I am only hearing automated message. Did they tell you about your passport status in automated message?
You need to try multiple times until they transfer you to an agent. It might take several tries and tons of patience.

seaweed123

May 13, 2020
Try the following menu options: 3 -> 2 -> 0.
This will put you through to a representative. You can expect to need to try it a few times since it's often too busy to even get put on hold.

Andrew85

Apr 14, 2020
Dear All,

AOR - October 16th, 2019
PPR - March 12th, 2020
Location - USA
Nationality - MEX

Cheers!

RC
Exact same dates as me for PPR and receive at Ottawa. No updates at all