+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

skaria.roy

Dec 15, 2022
Sorry, Don't know what is Counterfoil, Whether it is some type of status update on the online profile or some documents get generated. Please explain
No. Counterfoil is the CoPR. Once they print the visa on the passport and generate CoPR your IRCC application status should change to approved. It take around 2 to 3 weeks. Meanwhile continue emailing them every day.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

nandita.swe

Feb 24, 2023
No. Counterfoil is the CoPR. Once they print the visa on the passport and generate CoPR your IRCC application status should change to approved. It take around 2 to 3 weeks. Meanwhile continue emailing them every day.
Thanks you so much, Whether I will get GU or email after approved status change? I am going to start follow up from tomorrow as 1 week is passed.

skaria.roy

Dec 15, 2022
Anyone Submitted their passports recently to CPC ottawa from USA. I want to know how soon they are updating the status. Still, there is no change in my online application status. My Passports reached to CPC on 22nd Feb.
You will get a portable update. You will get an email the next day. Keep checking your ircc portal application status. Try emailing from different email ids. They reply to 1 in 5 emails.

nandita.swe

Feb 24, 2023
You will get a portable update. You will get an email the next day. Keep checking your ircc portal application status. Try emailing from different email ids. They reply to 1 in 5 emails.
Thank you so much for your reply and the details you provided, I will email them. I will use ircc.informationclient-clientinformation.ircc at the rate cic.gc.ca email id to send the emails. I think this is correct email id?

skaria.roy

Dec 15, 2022
It's 2 days since I sent the email but I have not received any reply or acknowledgment that they received my email. Whether it is normal that they don't give any acknowledgment?
They get a ton emails. They take time to respond. Expect 3 weeks to generate the counterfoil. It’s a bit too early to expect a change in your portal. I would recommend waiting patiently.

Zezima

Mar 14, 2023
It’s been 12 days since my counterfoil was issued and still no update on the fedex tracker and I can’t reach IRCC after sending 3 emails. Starting to get worried… anyone in a similar spot?

Timeline:
Feb 22: passport sent from US
Feb 23: received in Ottawa
Feb 27: tracker updated saying passport received
Mar 2: counterfoil issued on portal
Mar 9: IRCC tracker was updated, status is now “closed”

Nothing since…

Last edited:

arun3204

Mar 24, 2023
Hey folks - Thanks for updating with you cases.

My timeline:
March 3: Sent the passport by Fedex
March 6: Delivered to CPC Ottawa (Signed by Joe J.)

No update since then. I am worried now, as there is no update on the portal since the delivery.

Anyone in the same boat?

arun3204

Mar 24, 2023
It’s been 12 days since my counterfoil was issued and still no update on the fedex tracker and I can’t reach IRCC after sending 3 emails. Starting to get worried… anyone in a similar spot?

Timeline:

Nothing since…
Did you hear back anything?

xtwang1996

Jan 19, 2023
Thank you for sharing your timelines. Here is mine, and I will keep updating it:

Mar 22: RFV
Mar 23: Passport sent from the US through FedEx
Mar 24: Passport delivered at Ottawa, signed by R. ROSEE

arun3204

Mar 24, 2023

Timeline:

Nothing since…
Any update?

Zezima

Mar 14, 2023
Any update?
Hey sorry I missed this. On Mar 17, I got an email asking for an updated commercial invoice since mine didn’t seem to be complete. I sent it the same day, but no updates since then again. Been over a month since I sent my passport in :/