+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

skaria.roy

Dec 15, 2022
Yes .. I did that before they even asked me for one and they responded back stating it was needed in my case.. If you used Fedex then you'll have the option to generate commercial invoice online, under Fedex shipping manager
I shipped thru ups. I created the shipping label as a guest. So the autogenerated invoice is no more obtainable. Emailed a pdf copy of generic invoice which ups emailed me which i filled with hand.

passport reached: Jan 30

IRCC responded that my copr is generated in que for PR visa stamping.

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
I shipped thru ups. I created the shipping label as a guest. So the autogenerated invoice is no more obtainable. Emailed a pdf copy of generic invoice which ups emailed me which i filled with hand.

passport reached: Jan 30

IRCC responded that my copr is generated in que for PR visa stamping.
[/QUOT

it might be different for UPS, keep following up

skaria.roy

Dec 15, 2022
Yes .. I did that before they even asked me for one and they responded back stating it was needed in my case.. If you used Fedex then you'll have the option to generate commercial invoice online, under Fedex shipping manager
Did you email it to IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ? I emailed them the pdf file. I have been waiting for the past 5 days for acknowledgement. Is there a particular time of the day you have to email?

Mat909

Mar 8, 2018
Did you email it to IRCC.InformationClient-ClientInformation.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ? I emailed them the pdf file. I have been waiting for the past 5 days for acknowledgement. Is there a particular time of the day you have to email?
Yes, I emailed to that address only .. they responded after couple of days .. do send follow-up emails .. Im in PST, was sending emails in my evening and got most of the replies by around 10 AM PST

chaybani

Jun 19, 2021
It's safe to assume that Fedex return label creation takes a few days (around 7 I presume). IRCC told me they sent it yesterday, Fedex doesn't show anything yet. Imma just wait for a few days and see

nandita.swe

Feb 24, 2023
Hi Everyone,
My passport was delivered to Ottawa as per FedEx tracking on 22 Feb, but still, there is no update on the Passport status. I am worried as this primary id for us in the USA. Is it ok to ask for the status on Monday using the email id provided above "Immigration-Client email id" or I need to wait for some more days?

skaria.roy

Dec 15, 2022
Hi Everyone,
My passport was delivered to Ottawa as per FedEx tracking on 22 Feb, but still, there is no update on the Passport status. I am worried as this primary id for us in the USA. Is it ok to ask for the status on Monday using the email id provided above "Immigration-Client email id" or I need to wait for some more days?
Please see my timeline above.
It took me around 18 days to generate the counterfoil. Took around 23 days to get my passport back.
Send emails and follow up emails. From multiple email ids. They will respond within 4 to 5 days.

nandita.swe

Feb 24, 2023
Anyone Submitted their passports recently to CPC ottawa from USA. I want to know how soon they are updating the status. Still, there is no change in my online application status. My Passports reached to CPC on 22nd Feb.