+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Hi @mlcanada, I have submitted my passports and set of photos requested on 4/26 from US location, it reached Ottawa on 4/28. Post that i was again requested to resubmit photos(to be taken from a commercial photographer) on 5/3, i sent it on 5/3 itself and they reached on 5/5. After that i have not received any update on the status and also passports. It's been almost 3 weeks now. How long i should wait before i raise a webform to get the status.
Hi @Hopeforthebest85 - I think you should raise a webform to check status. I had raised it 3 days after they received our passports :) In reply they mentioned that they received required documentation and they are processing it.
IMO , staying long without passport is risky.

jinishdavis

Jan 15, 2020
Could someone explain the process on how you created the return envelop through fedex. I am residing in US and need to send to VO in Ottawa

immi1

Jun 5, 2020
Could someone explain the process on how you created the return envelop through fedex. I am residing in US and need to send to VO in Ottawa
You will need to open FEDEX account online. Create a label specifying from(CPC Ottawa) - to(yours) addresses and provide a credit card on your account for billing. Enclose the label and return envelope in the same package which you send the passports.

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
Hello Experts,

I sent my and my dependents passports to Ottawa yesterday. In the Fedex tracking system, it shows it is delivered as of noon today. But it is delivered to a different address as: 3701 Carling Ave AVE, OTTAWA, ON K1A 1L1. Instead of delivering to 365 Laurier Ave W, Ottawa, On, K1A 1L1.

I mentioned the Laurier Ave in my To address of the shipping label, not sure why delivered to a different address.

Anyone else faced this situation?
I am worried now

Thanks

Shrouqm

Feb 23, 2021
Hi, I sent my passport copy and photos to CPC-O to get a COPR
I wonder how long does the process take these days and how could I follow up the status of the COPR
Thanks

ankuBehl

Oct 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
21-06-2021
My passport was received by CPC Ottawa on July 9th. Haven't received it back yet. No updates anywhere. Has anyone received their COPR in the last three months?

enigmuh

Oct 7, 2021
My passport was received by CPC Ottawa on July 9th. Haven't received it back yet. No updates anywhere. Has anyone received their COPR in the last three months?
I sent my passport from US to Ottawa CPC on Oct 4th and got it back with COPR on Oct 15th. Was very quick. Please contact CPC for your case, seems unusual.

ankuBehl

Oct 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
21-06-2021
I sent my passport from US to Ottawa CPC on Oct 4th and got it back with COPR on Oct 15th. Was very quick. Please contact CPC for your case, seems unusual.
I did but they said Ottawa has received our passports and that is all they can tell.

ankuBehl

Oct 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
21-06-2021
I finally received some correspondence from CIC Ottawa. Asked to submit my child's photograph again. My sister n was 2 months old when I added him to my application and sent the passports to Ottawa. They responded after 4 months saying the photograph is incorrect. Now I've sent it again hopefully they come back sooner this time and return it passports with COPR.

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi. I sent my family' passports from USA for PRvisa. They received one week ago. My family in US by tourist visa and paying for rent in US. They can't stay long . How to contact CPCO Ottawa and ask to return our passports back? Thank you guys.