+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

Jan 5, 2022
Hello,

My name is manideep chevva, I have applied for TRV and got the request to send my passport I have sent my passport in December from canada post and Unfortunately I lost the tracking details, I did not receive any kind of update from CPC or Canada post regarding my passport or Express post delivery. It's been over a month since I sent my passport to CPC and I am worried about my passport. In IRCC the status of my application was updated last on December 13, 2021. I have sent my passport on December 6, 2021 through Express post ( Canada post).

This is my application information:
  • Principal Applicant: Manideep Chevva
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 1123841632
  • Application number: V338776144
  • Passport Number: Z4439398
  • phone number: 5197221754
  • email address: maniom6@gmail.com

This is the address I sent my passport to:
Temporary Resident Visa Section
CPC - Ottawa (e-application)
PO BOX 9640
Ottawa, Ontario
K1G 6T2.

Please help me to contact the right person to get information regarding my passport

Jan 5, 2022
Hello,

My name is manideep chevva, I have applied for TRV and got the request to send my passport I have sent my passport in December from canada post and Unfortunately I lost the tracking details, I did not receive any kind of update from CPC or Canada post regarding my passport or Express post delivery. It's been over a month since I sent my passport to CPC and I am worried about my passport. In IRCC the status of my application was updated last on December 13, 2021. I have sent my passport on December 6, 2021 through Express post ( Canada post).

PO BOX 9640
Ottawa, Ontario
K1G 6T2.

Please help me to contact right person to get information regarding my passport

Jan 5, 2022
Hello,

PO BOX 9640
Ottawa, Ontario
K1G 6T2.

rakasaabu

Jun 1, 2020
Hello,

PO BOX 9640
Ottawa, Ontario
K1G 6T2.

what are you?

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hello,

PO BOX 9640
Ottawa, Ontario
K1G 6T2.

You think it’s wise to disclose those information here?