+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

samramandy

Aug 10, 2020
What happens if you get vaccinated before moving to Canada? You still need to get COVID tests done and quarantine yourself? Because the vaccine slots have started opening up in our city here.

_canada_1

Apr 16, 2019
We sent our passports on Nov 25 and then resent our photographs on Dec 7th, no update since then...is there anyone still here with similar timelines ?

online_order

Mar 1, 2021
We sent our passports on Nov 25 and then resent our photographs on Dec 7th, no update since then...is there anyone still here with similar timelines ?
yes, my timeline is close. Passport got delivered dec 7 and resent photos got delivered dec 17. And of course no updates.

samramandy

Aug 10, 2020
Not exactly the same timelines but my passport was received by CPC Ottawa on Jan 13, 2021. No update ever since, not even a request for updated photograph.
My medical expires in Jun 2021. Not sure why they are squatting on our passports for so long.

_canada_1

Apr 16, 2019
We are also expecting re-meds, existing medical expires in 4 days. We live in the US and its concerning for so many reasons staying in foreign country without passport. Webform, email to CPC and calling them nothing really worked...:(

Reactions: samramandy

TedLA

May 12, 2020
I got new photos required today, two weeks after I sent my passport. The rejected photos were taken at a local UPS store. I went to a professional studio today to retake the photos, which cost $50. I hope they'll be accepted this time.
The new photos got accepted this time. My application finally got approved today!

Wop

Aug 19, 2020
Hello, My TRV got approved and got a passport request on 3rd March.
Passport sent to CPC-Ottawa: 4th March
Passport received: 5th March

Does anyone know how long it takes to get back the passport. The case is for TRV. Return tracker not activated yet. Anyone in the same situation?