+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

ampar

Aug 5, 2020
Anyone here still waiting for their passport since October end/ November 1st week?
I got a PPR for ICT (Intracompany Work Transfer) work permit on 16th October, submitted my passport to my attorney in Toronto who submitted it to CPC Ottawa in the 1st week of Nov. Haven't heard anything since then. I am in the US.
Anyone in the same boat?

Also, if I have to retrieve the passport in case of an emergency, is there any provision to do it?

spsp1

Jan 4, 2021
Wow!! That's just horrendous!! If they are not going to finalize outland applicants like us then why did they send the PPR to us in the first place and accept our passports and now holding on to it tightly? This just makes me feel sick and like throwing up!! I will also check with them and update here what they say. I am also going to order my 5th set of GCMS, unfortunately this just looks like a never ending story! :-(
How long does it take to get the GCMS notes? I have also ordered them and it's been more than a week now.

sam512

Jul 31, 2019
Anyone here still waiting for their passport since October end/ November 1st week?
I got a PPR for ICT (Intracompany Work Transfer) work permit on 16th October, submitted my passport to my attorney in Toronto who submitted it to CPC Ottawa in the 1st week of Nov. Haven't heard anything since then. I am in the US.
Anyone in the same boat?

Also, if I have to retrieve the passport in case of an emergency, is there any provision to do it?
I am in same boat, passport submitted for spouse and kid in november first week, no news since then. they just reply deafault answers on phone and web forms
i need to know the process of getting passport back in case of emergency.

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Reactions: BrandonChang

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

BrandonChang

Jan 5, 2021
@caipsnotes @karthikb_itpro
I noticed my passport was delivered to 2303 STEVENAGE DR, OTTAWA, rather than that 365 Laurier Ave address, and after some Google looks like that is expected. That seems to be a shipping distribution facility who then send the package further to a PO Box. But then the person who signed the package (in my case T.Tim) could be a shipping distribution employee rather than a government employee. Also my email to IRCC got no response... Oh my, this whole thing is unnecessarily complicated and stressful.

amom

Nov 6, 2020
I noticed my passport was delivered to 2303 STEVENAGE DR, OTTAWA, rather than that 365 Laurier Ave address, and after some Google looks like that is expected. That seems to be a shipping distribution facility who then send the package further to a PO Box. But then the person who signed the package (in my case T.Tim) could be a shipping distribution employee rather than a government employee. Also my email to IRCC got no response... Oh my, this whole thing is unnecessarily complicated and stressful.
Hey I am in a similar situation. My passport was suppose to reach 365 Laurier Ave W but instead it went to 269 Laurier Ave W which is apparently public safety canada. Please keep us posted on your case

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
See https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fedex-delivered-to-2303-stevenage-ottawa-on-k1g5b3.554353/page-2#post-8002346

ampar

Aug 5, 2020
hi all,
does anyone happen to know the procedure to call back the passport from CPC Ottawa (citing a case of emergency/ urgency)?

My passport has been sitting with them since November 1st week and I'm not able to get any updates.
Please help