+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Delivered at CPC Ottawa and Waiting for COPR ----- come in here, keep each other updated.

visu7190

Jan 11, 2021
Passport request received on 12/23
Passports sent on 12/29 and received by Ottawa office byb12/30.

There has been no update since, no change in online profile.

Have travel plans in February, does anyone have a contact for the CIC office ? When can one expect the passport back.?

I am in the US and have to exit the country as I max out my H1b in March.

Please help.

sam512

Jul 31, 2019
Anyone recently got passport back? Wondering if the lock down in Ottawa impact the passport delivery....
has anyone reached out to their MP, what is the process? I am thinking to reach out. It is been more than 2 months of CPC holding the passports. I have a kid , who's gonna take care of him if something happens and we have no way of travel

ampar

Aug 5, 2020
has anyone reached out to their MP, what is the process? I am thinking to reach out. It is been more than 2 months of CPC holding the passports. I have a kid , who's gonna take care of him if something happens and we have no way of travel
can you please let me know the process to do it?

imranece59

Jun 2, 2020
can you please let me know the process to do it?
Passport request received on 12/23
Passports sent on 12/29 and received by Ottawa office byb12/30.

There has been no update since, no change in online profile.

Have travel plans in February, does anyone have a contact for the CIC office ? When can one expect the passport back.?

I am in the US and have to exit the country as I max out my H1b in March.

Please help.
you can call the IRCC and the agent will ask you to raise an emergency request to return your passport. But note that they may send your passport back without COPR printing. You can send them back again once your other passport task or travel is done.

visu7190

Jan 11, 2021
you can call the IRCC and the agent will ask you to raise an emergency request to return your passport. But note that they may send your passport back without COPR printing. You can send them back again once your other passport task or travel is done.
Is there a contact # for IRCC and can they be reached from a US number?