20-05-2014... Failed
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-11-2015
Hi,
Yes we did get the supervisa. Regarding the Purpose of visit, please don't mention that Your parents can help you look after the kid(s) because this will be treated as "baby sitting" and hence working illegally so they'll reject the visa. I was thinking of doing the same mistake and @Bryanna helped out and said not to do so - i mentioned about their visit to canada and to spend time with us + grandchild etc. and that they'll stay for 8 months and leave before winter starts.
Perfect Thank you. Also if you don't mind, can you share your trip itinerary you created on excel. I personal messaged you my email address. Thank you :)

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Take all advice and then decide on the next course of action.
Hi Bryanna, If you could help me, I'd really appreciate. I started my parents application.

My dad is employed but my mom wants to live for over a month quite for a long time. So thats the reason I wanna file on SuperVisa , is it okay to file under supervisa ?

And how did
Your mom must address the reasons for the previous two TRV refusals. It doesn't help to submit a super visa application to *solve* the previous TRV refusals (unless she was refused for weak financials).
How do I address the TRV refusals , I have mentioned them to you, if you could guide me I will be more than happy.

Like I said he is employed and he will be back, but he also has a medical condition as I mentioned to you. Will that be a problem?

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
its been almost 15 days for my fatherafter clearing medical is it wise to wait or should I send cse so they could send stamps passports please help thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
its been almost 15 days for my fatherafter clearing medical is it wise to wait or should I send cse so they could send stamps passports please help thanks
It will take time. You must allow the visa office to follow the necessary processes. You must be patient.

Also, unless your dad needs to travel urgently, please do NOT send a CSE. Visa offices are already seeing high volumes of applications for the summer and the September intake for students

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Hi,
I would like to take your advice that what is the suitable and quickest visa option for my mother to come to Canada ? Supervisa or visit visa? I would like to bring her to Canada maximum by August 2018.

I landed in 2015 October but left after 15 days. Came back in Feb 2018 and settled now with family. Since i came this year FEB so i have not filed TAX so far. I am working as a permanent employee in a company and have employment letter with salary slips. I would like to bring my mother who is 70 Years old, to Canada for 5 to 6 months in summer. She is currently living in Pakistan with my elder brother and does not have any bank account or property on her name. However, my brother can provide his bank statement and salary slips. Since i will bear the expenses so i have the employment letter and sufficient bank balance to sponsor her.

She also has a valid Visit visa for USA.
She got once the visit visa of Canada rejected when she applied form Saudi Arabia because of no ties to canada at that time.

Looking forward for your expert opinion.

Ali

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
Hi,
I would like to take your advice that what is the suitable and quickest visa option for my mother to come to Canada ? Supervisa or visit visa? I would like to bring her to Canada maximum by August 2018.

I landed in 2015 October but left after 15 days. Came back in Feb 2018 and settled now with family. Since i came this year FEB so i have not filed TAX so far. I am working as a permanent employee in a company and have employment letter with salary slips. I would like to bring my mother who is 70 Years old, to Canada for 5 to 6 months in summer. She is currently living in Pakistan with my elder brother and does not have any bank account or property on her name. However, my brother can provide his bank statement and salary slips. Since i will bear the expenses so i have the employment letter and sufficient bank balance to sponsor her.

She also has a valid Visit visa for USA.
She got once the visit visa of Canada rejected when she applied form Saudi Arabia because of no ties to canada at that time.

Looking forward for your expert opinion.

Ali
I believe you do not qualify for a super visa as you cannot show a notice of assessment that meets the income requirement.

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
I believe you do not qualify for a super visa as you cannot show a notice of assessment that meets the income requirement.
Thanks for your response.
For Super visa, can i submit the company letter with salary ? or can i getthe NOA from year to date ?

Secondly, what documents you suggest me to provide to sponsor her for her visit if i apply for her visit visa ?

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
For Super visa, can i submit the company letter with salary ? or can i getthe NOA from year to date ?

Secondly, what documents you suggest me to provide to sponsor her for her visit if i apply for her visit visa ?
I believe if you search this forum you will find many threads with some of the more senior members providing a complete checklist of what you need to provide.

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015

Hi,

You won't be eligible to apply for super visa as you don't have NOA - and company letter won't do because you must provide NOA when applying.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/parent-grandparent-super-visa/eligibility.html

afraja

Aug 12, 2015
Thank you.
What documents do you suggest me to submit for visit visa which can make my case stronger ?

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015

kirannfatima

Feb 10, 2019
can you please tell me how you show your mom's country ties? I'm badly in need of help. i need to know because they are rejecting my parents visa due to this reason and my 2 married sisters lived there only. They even show the property documents but they said ' there is a risk that your parents will not leave canada" even though we give iteniary along with departure tickets. please advise anything else we can do? can you please share the invitation letter or something? Please advise.