ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
FishBurger said:
You got it via email. SO scan it and send it via email.
I did the same thing. No need to post and whaste time and money.
they want to see all PCC -original copy though.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
FishBurger said:
All Exoerts,
Please confirm.
I got this request to submit birth certificates and my degrees that shows the relationship of Parents child along with Schedule A form.
I did that right away and got an auto reply from London Immigration on 27th April 2015 that they will respond to my query in 28 days.
Please confim that email submittal is ok and I donot need to send a hard copy via mail ? :-\
I would mail them too, these days you never know.

gitagera

Mar 25, 2015
Its the same you don't have to pay landing fee again. Hopefully you hear from soon. Medicals are only good for an year. I do suggest that you contact them by mail and send an inquiry using their online form.

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
This is wht the immigration sent me im stress as hell do you think i am gonna get deny my passport is there since february the 3rd and still didn t get the visa yet.Please some feed back according to your experience.how long does it take for them to process im still waiting and i send wht they ask me to send below

Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Following the review of your case, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:

- IMM 5406, IMM5669 and IMM5562 must be updated, duly completed, dated and signed for you.

For questions 7 and 8 of the IMM5669, be sure to fill out leaving no time without explanation from your 18th birthday to date (to the years and months).

For question 8, start with the most recent information. In the "Activities", write your occupation or job, if you are working. If you are not working, provide information on what you were doing (eg unemployed, studying, traveling, retired, in detention, etc ...). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in this country.

For question 12, start with the most recent information. Enter all addresses in detail where you have lived since your 18th birthday to date without a period. For addresses in Canada, please add postal codes.

If you do not realize all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed.

You can sign the forms and send them by email to speed up processing. Please still send originals by postal mail.

(These forms are also available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/index.asp.

Please read the instructions in filling these forms are available on the website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/guides/3999FTOC.asp#3999F4).

You now have the opportunity to respond to the request above. You must do this in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your request will be taken based on the information in your file.

This may result in denial of your application for permanent residence, and no further consideration will be given to him unless a new application, including the payment of a processing fee, is submitted.

You have until May 9, 2015 in response to the query above.

Please specify the above folder numbers on all your shipments.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Bamika said:
This is wht the immigration sent me im stress as hell do you think i am gonna get deny my passport is there since february the 3rd and still didn t get the visa yet.Please some feed back according to your experience.how long does it take for them to process im still waiting and i send wht they ask me to send below

Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence.

Following the review of your case, we have determined that your application may be denied because you have not provided or responded to the following:

- IMM 5406, IMM5669 and IMM5562 must be updated, duly completed, dated and signed for you.

For questions 7 and 8 of the IMM5669, be sure to fill out leaving no time without explanation from your 18th birthday to date (to the years and months).

For question 8, start with the most recent information. In the "Activities", write your occupation or job, if you are working. If you are not working, provide information on what you were doing (eg unemployed, studying, traveling, retired, in detention, etc ...). If you were outside your country of nationality, indicate your status in this country.

For question 12, start with the most recent information. Enter all addresses in detail where you have lived since your 18th birthday to date without a period. For addresses in Canada, please add postal codes.

If you do not realize all periods, the processing of your application will be delayed.

You can sign the forms and send them by email to speed up processing. Please still send originals by postal mail.

(These forms are also available at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/index.asp.

Please read the instructions in filling these forms are available on the website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/français/information/demandes/guides/3999FTOC.asp#3999F4).

You now have the opportunity to respond to the request above. You must do this in writing within 30 days from the date of this letter. If we do not receive communication from you, a decision on your request will be taken based on the information in your file.

This may result in denial of your application for permanent residence, and no further consideration will be given to him unless a new application, including the payment of a processing fee, is submitted.

You have until May 9, 2015 in response to the query above.

Please specify the above folder numbers on all your shipments.
Have you sent the forms they asked for in that letter? If so, then just wait for their reply. Nobody knows how long it will take.

Bamika

Sep 28, 2014
starzibal said:
Have you sent the forms they asked for in that letter? If so, then just wait for their reply. Nobody knows how long it will take.
I did since April 20 I send all the docs that they asked me to do in their letter dated on April 09 and my passport is with them since february 3.Well it s kinda stressing when u wait for something and u don t have any kinda way to know how long is it gonna take and u feel like u close to the end.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Bamika said:
I did since April 20 I send all the docs that they asked me to do in their letter dated on April 09 and my passport is with them since february 3.Well it s kinda stressing when u wait for something and u don t have any kinda way to know how long is it gonna take and u feel like u close to the end.
Welcome to the club bro, waiting game is the real game of immigration.

carton

Apr 16, 2015
Need some help here guys.
We have received an email from New delhi immigration requesting details and documents concerning refugee claim proceedings for my father who came to canada in 1988 and filed a refugee claim. The claim got rejected and he came back on his own.
My question is how do I go about getting documents so old since at that they never provided any documents.
They are looking for documentary evidence that my father left canada and paid for his own ticket. ( not sure what exact documentary evidence they want; I hope they are not asking for airline ticket; Who would keep the ticket that old?) :(

Ayy advice would be appreciated.
Will asking for GCMS notes on my father's refugee file help but not sure if givt will keep the file in their system that old?

Thanks

A

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
carton said:
Need some help here guys.
We have received an email from New delhi immigration requesting details and documents concerning refugee claim proceedings for my father who came to canada in 1988 and filed a refugee claim. The claim got rejected and he came back on his own.
My question is how do I go about getting documents so old since at that they never provided any documents.
They are looking for documentary evidence that my father left canada and paid for his own ticket. ( not sure what exact documentary evidence they want; I hope they are not asking for airline ticket; Who would keep the ticket that old?) :(

Ayy advice would be appreciated.
Will asking for GCMS notes on my father's refugee file help but not sure if givt will keep the file in their system that old?

Thanks

A
You should contact Immigration and Refuge Board on your father behalf, (Giving the fact that you are his authorized rep) and tell them the story and ask them if they can provide that evidence of him leaving on his own/rejection etc. When he landed at Indian, he must have had paper work done by indian immigration if you can get that documents and/or contact the airline if he remember which airline he used. I know its very difficult but worth a shot.

nancy78

May 4, 2015
Hi guys,I have a question from you guys I sponsored my husband in 2005. He came to Canada in 2006. He was abusive to me when he immigrated to Canada and in 2009 I had to call 911, he was charged by criminal charge( assault) at that time but never went to jail. Can he sponsor his partents now? (considering the fact that he was charged by criminal charges in 2009)
TC

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
nancy78 said:
Hi guys,I have a question from you guys I sponsored my husband in 2005. He came to Canada in 2006. He was abusive to me when he immigrated to Canada and in 2009 I had to call 911, he was charged by criminal charge( assault) at that time but never went to jail. Can he sponsor his partents now? (considering the fact that he was charged by criminal charges in 2009)
TC
He can as he was charged not convicted and even if he was convicted he still can sponsor with co-signer.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
nancy78 said:
TC
why is this relevant now? Are you still in marriage with the abusive husband?

CIC website link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/pgp-apply-who.asp

it says:
You may not be eligible to sponsor your parents if you:
were convicted of a violent criminal offence, any offence against a relative or any sexual offence—depending on circumstances, such as the nature of the offence, how long ago it occurred and whether a record suspension (formerly called “pardons” in Canada), was issued.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Guys

Read this link

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/02/06/immigration-program-for-parents-discriminatory-federal-court-of-appeal-rules.html

I think we all should do it to have equal priority for all cases of immigration. Why they are pushing parents cases to more than 7 years.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Cgill said:
Guys

Read this link

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/02/06/immigration-program-for-parents-discriminatory-federal-court-of-appeal-rules.html

I think we all should do it to have equal priority for all cases of immigration. Why they are pushing parents cases to more than 7 years.
Thanks for sharing the link CGill.......

If CIC makes the rules strict enough to maintain the integrity of immigration program that's fine but keeping the processing time for more than 7 years is a kind of discrimination !

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
Hi all folk!

Today I got AOR from VO Singapore via email. So when do I expect to get medical request form from them?

Applied 2010