May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
starzibal said:
Will do, good advice but MP help is useless. What can i say about their law/rules. under or over, they will be adding value to economy, working, studying, paying taxes etc. and definitely not burden on health care at least.
i guess they think now its too many immigrants specially of colors and time to put a stop because current govt. is not hesitant to call immigrant from UK or Ireland. Please don't think i am being biased here but its a fact, it was in the newspaper too and lots of immigrants critics/lawyers quoted that. Anyways, I am still thankful they so far approved the parents and 1 under 22 dep.
I agree, that's why I said that as soon as you get their visas get them here to start new lives.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
5172490 said:
Both were under 22 at the time of application. Both of them are over now. One was still studying and the other one was working.
they refused visa for dependent who is working now? that means he is not student.so what education document u show to islb visa office. pls clear.coz m also dependent was under 22 at the the of application. m confused between u and starbiz.pls clear which one got visa or which is not.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
5172490 said:
Both were under 22 at the time of application. Both of them are over now. One was still studying and the other one was working.
hey 5172490 is u got visas for both ur dependent under 22 at the time of application. or just for one who is still studinying.??????

LivingTheDreams

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March, 2010
Doc's Request.
08 August, 2013 -06 September, 2013(docs received in Mississauga)- 12 November,2014( Docs request by Delhi)
AOR Received.
09 October, 2013 (AOR from Mississauga)
File Transfer...
02 September, 2014- 09 September,2014(AOR from Delhi)
Med's Request
14 November,2014
Med's Done....
17 November,2014- Medical result received on Ecas(15 January,2015)
Passport Req..
28 April, 2015
LANDED..........
05 July,2015
PPR*PPR*PPR

With the grace of God, finally we received PPR for parents.

Visa office is New Delhi.

They told to submit passport to New Delhi in 30 days. Can you guys tell me if we can submit the passport to VFS Chandigarh instead of New Delhi?

Also my dad's passport is expiring in December 2015. He is about to renew his passport on urgent basis and will get it in 4-5 days. It should not be a problem to send new passport for visa stamping as New Delhi won't have it on file?

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks

roop15

Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
nov 2014
Med's Done....
dec 2014
Interview........
inprocess-07-05-15
Passport Req..
decision made on 22-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for information
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
LivingTheDreams said:
PPR*PPR*PPR

They told to submit passport to New Delhi in 30 days. Can you guys tell me if we can submit the passport to VFS Chandigarh instead of New Delhi?

Also my dad's passport is expiring in December 2015. He is about to renew his passport on urgent basis and will get it in 4-5 days. It should not be a problem to send new passport for visa stamping as New Delhi won't have it on file?

Thanks
congrats.... is there any dependent on ur file?

LivingTheDreams

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March, 2010
Doc's Request.
08 August, 2013 -06 September, 2013(docs received in Mississauga)- 12 November,2014( Docs request by Delhi)
AOR Received.
09 October, 2013 (AOR from Mississauga)
File Transfer...
02 September, 2014- 09 September,2014(AOR from Delhi)
Med's Request
14 November,2014
Med's Done....
17 November,2014- Medical result received on Ecas(15 January,2015)
Passport Req..
28 April, 2015
LANDED..........
05 July,2015
roop15 said:
congrats.... is there any dependent on ur file?
Thanks Roop15, no there was no dependent.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
LivingTheDreams said:
PPR*PPR*PPR

Thanks
If I'm not mistaken passport has to be valid for at least one year. You will need to once you renew passport let them know so that passport number on the PR visa and COPR match the new detail.

Would be fine this won't cause any problems.
All the best for the future.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
eric leon said:
they refused visa for dependent who is working now? that means he is not student.so what education document u show to islb visa office. pls clear.coz m also dependent was under 22 at the the of application. m confused between u and starbiz.pls clear which one got visa or which is not.
don't be confused. :) he said, he got visa for all of his family and the dep. mine was over 22 and had education issues.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
starzibal said:
don't be confused. :) he said, he got visa for all of his family and the dep. mine was over 22 and had education issues.
means dependent who is under 22 at the time of application got visa? and ur dependent was over 22 that's y u getting problem with him? m I right

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
eric leon said:
means dependent who is under 22 at the time of application got visa? and ur dependent was over 22 that's y u getting problem with him? m I right
dep. under 22 can work or study or both at the same time or don't have to be continuous studying, but don't get married. over 22 dep has to be full time student, not working and not get married.
my brother in law did his diploma from private college and his diploma wasn't affiliated to govt. university. please see my previous comments.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
starzibal said:
dep. under 22 can work or study or both at the same time or don't have to be continuous studying, but don't get married. over 22 dep has to be full time student, not working and not get married.
my brother in law did his diploma from private college and his diploma wasn't affiliated to govt. university. please see my previous comments.
thanks star :)

Jan 23, 2013
eric leon said:
My Both dependents were under 22 at the time of application and over 22 at the time of visa issuance. One was a regular student and the other one was just a dependent both are single. I hope that answers all your questions.

s s

Jan 23, 2013
Hello everyone, i sponsored my parents and a dependent on family class categary. So want to know about income requirement. Do we have to keep our income according to the reqirement untill our case is in Canada or we should keep that until visa issued??
Ur replies :-[ would be appreciated.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
s s said:
Hello everyone, i sponsored my parents and a dependent on family class categary. So want to know about income requirement. Do we have to keep our income according to the reqirement untill our case is in Canada or we should keep that until visa issued??
Ur replies :-[ would be appreciated.
Until visa issued

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
hi
now that my bro in law is not eligible and likely excluded as he didnt the medical is there any other way to bring him in here, student visa no because he is doing BA so no special education to pursue here. Any advise or suggestion ?