Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
Keep checking your email and junk folder. It can come any day, even Saturday, I have got on Saturday morning.
Yes checking everyday :)

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
received an email today from London, VO asking to submit additional info/forms/PCC and informing about my brother in law to be deleted from the application and cant appeal.
it also asked "Updated, original Police Certificates for all adult applicants from all countries resided in for 6 months or more since the age of 18"

Few questions:
1 - my mother in law stayed here in Canada for exact 6 month on visitor visa in 2010. do i need to get PCC from here for her? if so how do i obtain that?

2 - Updated, signed Schedule A form for all adult applicants, with full details since the age of 18 years, Updated Additional Family Information IMM5406 form for all adult applicants, A completed Supplementary Information Form for all adult applicants, Copy of the bio data page of updated passports for all applicants AND Updated, original Police Certificates for all adult applicants from all countries resided in for 6 months or more since the age of 18.

just want to confirm that all these forms and PCC is only for parents and accompanying person i.e. dependents. Correct? Not for my brother in law who is now deleted from the application?

They used word "applicant" so i think the information required from only parents and accompanying dep. but just want to double check.
Congrats. No you don't have to provide PCC from Canada. They have Canadian information already.

Do you know what was the title of email that you received for medicals? I am still waiting and checking every few hours for that lucky email :)

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
layla.bee said:
Congrats. No you don't have to provide PCC from Canada. They have Canadian information already.

Do you know what was the title of email that you received for medicals? I am still waiting and checking every few hours for that lucky email :)
The subject has the name of the principal and his file#

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
The subject has the name of the principal and his file#
Thanks for prompt reply

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Starzibal. Today I sent my second additional document plus police certificate. Parents plus two dependents
medical done 30th march
now lets see whats next

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mansari12 said:
Starzibal. Today I sent my second additional document plus police certificate. Parents plus two dependents
medical done 30th march
now lets see whats next
mansari, what do you mean by 2nd additional documents? did you send it before? i know we all sent additional docs back in 2012.
also, how long did it take to request the additional docs email after medical?

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starzibal said:
received an email today from London, VO asking to submit additional info/forms/PCC and informing about my brother in law to be deleted from the application and cant appeal.
it also asked "Updated, original Police Certificates for all adult applicants from all countries resided in for 6 months or more since the age of 18"

Few questions:
1 - my mother in law stayed here in Canada for exact 6 month on visitor visa in 2010. do i need to get PCC from here for her? if so how do i obtain that?

2 - Updated, signed Schedule A form for all adult applicants, with full details since the age of 18 years, Updated Additional Family Information IMM5406 form for all adult applicants, A completed Supplementary Information Form for all adult applicants, Copy of the bio data page of updated passports for all applicants AND Updated, original Police Certificates for all adult applicants from all countries resided in for 6 months or more since the age of 18.

just want to confirm that all these forms and PCC is only for parents and accompanying person i.e. dependents. Correct? Not for my brother in law who is now deleted from the application?

They used word "applicant" so i think the information required from only parents and accompanying dep. but just want to double check.
Hello starzibal i want to ask you one thing can u pls tell me
your file was tranfered in dec2012
at that time have u submitted pcc, additional family information and schedule A
and now they are again asking for that

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
helping canadian said:
Hello starzibal i want to ask you one thing can u pls tell me
your file was tranfered in dec2012
at that time have u submitted pcc, additional family information and schedule A
and now they are again asking for that
yes they are asking for the same again. i think they want to know if anything changes or want updated info.

LivingTheDreams

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March, 2010
Doc's Request.
08 August, 2013 -06 September, 2013(docs received in Mississauga)- 12 November,2014( Docs request by Delhi)
AOR Received.
09 October, 2013 (AOR from Mississauga)
File Transfer...
02 September, 2014- 09 September,2014(AOR from Delhi)
Med's Request
14 November,2014
Med's Done....
17 November,2014- Medical result received on Ecas(15 January,2015)
Passport Req..
28 April, 2015
LANDED..........
05 July,2015
Finally received Visa stamped passports back for parents from New Delhi. Passport submitted on 6th May to VFS Chandigarh. Got dispatched to New Delhi same day according to tracking. On 7th got text message that passport dispatched to Chandigarh. On 8th status changed to passports handed over to courier. On 9th picked up from bluedart office.

Thanks for all the help guys and good luck to all of you.

Cheers!!!

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
LivingTheDreams said:
Finally received Visa stamped passports back for parents from New Delhi. Passport submitted on 6th May to VFS Chandigarh. Got dispatched to New Delhi same day according to tracking. On 7th got text message that passport dispatched to Chandigarh. On 8th status changed to passports handed over to courier. On 9th picked up from bluedart office.

Thanks for all the help guys and good luck to all of you.

Cheers!!!
do u have dependent. wht there age at the time of application. or they still studing. do u send education documents for them.??pls clear my mind buddy.m also from india.

LivingTheDreams

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 March, 2010
Doc's Request.
08 August, 2013 -06 September, 2013(docs received in Mississauga)- 12 November,2014( Docs request by Delhi)
AOR Received.
09 October, 2013 (AOR from Mississauga)
File Transfer...
02 September, 2014- 09 September,2014(AOR from Delhi)
Med's Request
14 November,2014
Med's Done....
17 November,2014- Medical result received on Ecas(15 January,2015)
Passport Req..
28 April, 2015
LANDED..........
05 July,2015
eric leon said:
do u have dependent. wht there age at the time of application. or they still studing. do u send education documents for them.??pls clear my mind buddy.m also from india.
No dependent!!!!

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
the additonal form has a following question about military which i dont get it.

Did you serve in any militia, army, defence, or police until (including obligatory national
service, reserve or volunteer units)?

Yes
No

If No, please explain......................

The answer is No but I dont know what to explain. I never see this kind of question before usually if the answer is Yes then you have to explain.
any help?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
starzibal,

just select NO, and then cross out the section with a N/A or write Not applicable

(don't just leave it blank)

details only need to be provided when the answer is a YES

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
canvis2006 said:
starzibal,

just select NO, and then cross out the section with a N/A or write Not applicable

(don't just leave it blank)

details only need to be provided when the answer is a YES
i know but it says if answer is No, please explain. I guess that may be the typo when they created this form?
i will just explain that No because " no intention and interest"

msh_ca

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents done with their medical in Feb 21, 2015.

Yesterday I received an email from CIC that they should send their travel history to Ankara embassy by filling the "IMM 5562" form.

any similar experience?

Applied: March 2010
File transferred Ankara: March 2014
Medical Request: Jan 2015