Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
starzibal said:
Medical done today, let's see the next step!
Congrats. We are still waiting for med request.

Jun 24, 2013
starzibal said:
I'm sponsoring my parents and they just did the medical. I also received a separate email letter from CIC:

> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical

examination This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/08

> Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical

examination This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/08

> RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence

fee in Canada This must be received at this office by: 2015/06/08

The clinic they went to didn't provide proof of completion, I suppose completing it would be sufficient since the result will be sent to CIC by the clinic. Anyone needing to actually get the proof of completion?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
nikesh4002 said:
I applied for my parents May 2011 after that no news
You will hear from CIC this summer. Last July/Aug applicants who applied upto 30 April 2011 were contacted end of July 2014 for documents.

mr barnala

Jun 17, 2012
kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
aug 2014
Med's Request
nov 2014
Med's Done....
dec 2014
I just received mpp inquiry request
Like blow

documents had been received and entered into the file. They are now conducting background checks. There is no timeframe for these to be completed.

Is there any one same situation
And any one know
how long it takes

roop15

Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
march 2014
Med's Request
nov 2014
Med's Done....
dec 2014
Interview........
inprocess-07-05-15
Passport Req..
decision made on 22-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for information
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
mr barnala said:
I just received mpp inquiry request
Like blow

documents had been received and entered into the file. They are now conducting background checks. There is no timeframe for these to be completed.

Is there any one same situation
And any one know
how long it takes
we are also waiting dear....
73 months processing time is about to over in august....

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
starzibal said:
Order notes after a month or so to see if medicals results are received.
Hopefully your case will be finalized this year and you can reunite with family.
These days medical results are quickly processed by IOM.

If they have a receipt, send a copy to Islamabad office referencing file number so that they know medicals are done.
Get them all to make fresh NICOPs from Pak, here it's pretty expensive at the consulate. And for any young people, have them get drivers licenses from Pak if they want to drive in Canada, or obtain training, etc.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
canvis2006 said:
Order notes after a month or so to see if medicals results are received.
Hopefully your case will be finalized this year and you can reunite with family.
These days medical results are quickly processed by IOM.

If they have a receipt, send a copy to Islamabad office referencing file number so that they know medicals are done.
Get them all to make fresh NICOPs from Pak, here it's pretty expensive at the consulate. And for any young people, have them get drivers licenses from Pak if they want to drive in Canada, or obtain training, etc.
thanks canvis. i didnt ask them about getting receipt but i dont think so they get one and case is in London, UK not Islamabad.
can they go to medical centre now and ask for the receipt?
and for NICOP i think its for those who have canadian citizenship/passport so they dont need to get/pay for pakistani visa.
good advice for driving license.

Khant

Mar 7, 2015
starzibal said:
Keep checking your email and junk folder. It can come any day, even Saturday, I have got on Saturday morning.
Congratulations. So sorry about your brother in law. If you want to bring him here on student visa he will have to apply to any college in Canada. Getting into college is not a problem as long as his marks are 60% or above and he has required marks in toefl or ielts. Student visa shouldn't be hard to get if he has money in his bank.

Did they ask for any other form than medical??

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Khant said:
Congratulations. So sorry about your brother in law. If you want to bring him here on student visa he will have to apply to any college in Canada. Getting into college is not a problem as long as his marks are 60% or above and he has required marks in toefl or ielts. Student visa shouldn't be hard to get if he has money in his bank.

Did they ask for any other form than medical??
thanks, for brother in law, i have 1 option only which is for express entry because he has diploma in IT and some experience but its long way to go.
he has to write ilets. student visa is not an option as he is doing BA he has no special education.
the last option would be to find a girl which would be very difficult and has risk even if we find a girl for him that CIC may refuse based on his prior refusal, they will think that his intention is not getting married but to come to canada. so not much option for him.
they didnt ask any other information or forms as yet.

Khant

Mar 7, 2015
starzibal said:
thanks, for brother in law, i have 1 option only which is for express entry because he has diploma in IT and some experience but its long way to go.
he has to write ilets. student visa is not an option as he is doing BA he has no special education.
the last option would be to find a girl which would be very difficult and has risk even if we find a girl for him that CIC may refuse based on his prior refusal, they will think that his intention is not getting married but to come to canada. so not much option for him.
they didnt ask any other information or forms as yet.
Minimum requirement to get into college in Canada is grade 12 education (intermediate education in Pakistan) with minimum of 60%. BA is only done after intermediate education. I think he will be able to get into college without any special education. Best thing to do is go on college website and see the requirements. Check out Humber.ca

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Khant said:
Minimum requirement to get into college in Canada is grade 12 education (intermediate education in Pakistan) with minimum of 60%. BA is only done after intermediate education. I think he will be able to get into college without any special education. Best thing to do is go on college website and see the requirements. Check out Humber.ca
its not easy that you think it is. Well, i may have number of challenges. the college fee is approx. $10k, plus you need to show good bank balance and last but not least is to convince the visa officer to get the visa that the study you are going for is either not available in your country or some solid reason to go and study in canada.
I think its might be cheaper way and some what will have more chance if he choose express entry path than student visa.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
received an email today from London, VO asking to submit additional info/forms/PCC and informing about my brother in law to be deleted from the application and cant appeal.
it also asked "Updated, original Police Certificates for all adult applicants from all countries resided in for 6 months or more since the age of 18"

Few questions:
1 - my mother in law stayed here in Canada for exact 6 month on visitor visa in 2010. do i need to get PCC from here for her? if so how do i obtain that?

2 - Updated, signed Schedule A form for all adult applicants, with full details since the age of 18 years, Updated Additional Family Information IMM5406 form for all adult applicants, A completed Supplementary Information Form for all adult applicants, Copy of the bio data page of updated passports for all applicants AND Updated, original Police Certificates for all adult applicants from all countries resided in for 6 months or more since the age of 18.

just want to confirm that all these forms and PCC is only for parents and accompanying person i.e. dependents. Correct? Not for my brother in law who is now deleted from the application?

They used word "applicant" so i think the information required from only parents and accompanying dep. but just want to double check.