+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Guiders said:
Dear All,

I'll be short.

I've recently received my passport with stamped visa and hope to land in August 2015. My parents live with me in UAE and we've lived here since 1993, therefore it is next to impossible for my parents to stay/settle in Pakistan. Since my parents are on my visa in UAE, therefore, once I leave UAE, my parents won't have any visa to stay in UAE.

I was hoping to apply for a super-visa as soon as I arrive in Canada however it requires a job, tax returns, minimum income etc.

Can anyone please suggest a way how I can call my parents in Canada as soon as possible.

On a separate note, my paternal uncle lives in Canada and has a big house and hence, no issue of accommodation or such issues.

Many thanks!
you dont need to have income to have them apply for regular visitor visa (NOT supervisa) however, its good to have some income to show as you will be their host. your uncle may also be their host when your parents apply for visitor visa.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Has London office moved onto Islamabad cases?
How are things with medicals, etc.
Hopefully this year your parents can join you in Canada

harjassjeet

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2016
Med's Done....
13 May 2016
Re: parents family sponsorship

s s said:
Hi everyone
I sponsored my parents with one dependent on family class in 2007. After a very long journey I just saw there online status Decision Made. Just want to know when can we get any letter or anything from counsulate? How much more days we should wait? Will they send passports in mail or we have to pick up?

Any response would be appreciated.. Thanx :( :(
Congrats dear ,,
Your wait is over ,, good to see 2007 pending files moving,,,,
We got remedical today,,
Good luck

Love4u0829

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2007
Doc's Request.
06-06-2009
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
02-10-2010
Med's Request
09-26-2014
Med's Done....
12-20-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-15-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My parents finally got an email to submit their passports on June 15th. Does anyone know how long does it take for visa office to send back the passports and if this is the last step and they will get the visa 100% after submitting their passports?

Applied in 2007
Approved and sent to New Delhi 2010
Medical done dec 2014
Asked to submit landing fee may 20th 2015
Request to submit passports on June 15th 2015

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
canvis2006 said:
Has London office moved onto Islamabad cases?
How are things with medicals, etc.
Hopefully this year your parents can join you in Canada
they are moving but slow. I got RCMP fingerprint request for my mother in law who stayed in Canada for 6 month, they have got it done and fedex to me I will then have to submit here thorough an agency to RCMP then the RCMP will send the report to me and I will forward to London lvo. I don't understand why London office didn't request this when they asked for passport/PCC in May 2015?

m.j.

Jun 17, 2015
Hi Everyone ....my timeline

File applied August 2007
Sposorship Approval July 2011
Docs Request Dec Dec 2011
Medical Request 15 March 2014
Medical Done 26 March 2014
Furtherence Medical Test
(Father) 3 times with 3 months interval
E-case shows "Medical result have been received" 13 Oct 2014

Since then no news from CIc..we are desperately waiting for their response :(...could anyone tell us why they takes so much times as i have read most of the 2007 sponsorhip case got responsed ::)...we are 4 members Parents + 2 Dependents....

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
m.j. said:

File applied August 2007
Furtherence Medical Test

Since then no news from CIc..we are desperately waiting for their response :(...could anyone tell us why they takes so much times as i have read most of the 2007 sponsorhip case got responsed ::)...we are 4 members Parents + 2 Dependents....
what your local visa office and have you order gcms notes or did case specific enquiry to see whats going on with your file?

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hello all,

My parents are Afghan nationals and have Afghan National ID. The New Delhi office has request original birth certificate, we Afghans do not have birth certificate.

Is it ok to send the Farsi copy of the Afghan National ID with the original government english translation + an affidavit stating firs and last name, place and date of birth and parents names?

Has anyone in this form got request for original birth certificate who did not have one? if so, what did you provide to satisfy New Delhi's request.

Thanks,

m.j.

Jun 17, 2015
starzibal said:
what your local visa office and have you order gcms notes or did case specific enquiry to see whats going on with your file?

my lvo is islamabad and i haven't order anything...

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
@ m.j.
you should order GCMS/ATIP notes and do the case specific inquiry thorough CIC website. there is youtube instruction how to order GCMS/ATIP notes, just google it.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Xbero said:
Hello all,

My parents are Afghan nationals and have Afghan National ID. The New Delhi office has request original birth certificate, we Afghans do not have birth certificate.

Is it ok to send the Farsi copy of the Afghan National ID with the original government english translation + an affidavit stating firs and last name, place and date of birth and parents names?

Has anyone in this form got request for original birth certificate who did not have one? if so, what did you provide to satisfy New Delhi's request.

Thanks,
did they request birth certificate of your parents or yours? if its for your parents then affidavit is ok but if its for you then you should get affidavit from afghan embassy in Canada.

mansari12

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 july
Doc's Request.
oct 2013
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
11 march 2015
Med's Done....
30th march 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
hello everyone

kindly give feedbacks
parents plus 2 dependents (under 22 years ) at the time of application

medical done 30th march 2015
asked for schedule A form and original police report ( submitted may 13 2012)
medical received may 2015

now recently got a mail form London visa office to submit schedule A form again because of missing months information.
i am dependent ,Currently enrolled in MBA but i have 6 months gap during BBA to MBA then i went USA for vacations twice and have Another 7 months gap again then started my MBA in aug 2014.

so kindly let me know what to fill in these gaps
i did internship for 6 months in one gap (unpaid internship)
and second in second gap of 7 months , i was unemployed ( can i mentioned this )

m.j.

Jun 17, 2015
starzibal said:
@ m.j.
you should order GCMS/ATIP notes and do the case specific inquiry thorough CIC website. there is youtube instruction how to order GCMS/ATIP notes, just google it.
iam dependant so can i order case specific inquiry or gcms? is it imp to order these thing bcoz i dont understand how i order plz help me

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
m.j. said:

File applied August 2007
Furtherence Medical Test

Hi m.j
what was the reason your father had 3 times furtherance ?
Thanks
TO30

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
mansari12 said:
hello everyone

kindly give feedbacks
parents plus 2 dependents (under 22 years ) at the time of application

medical done 30th march 2015
asked for schedule A form and original police report ( submitted may 13 2012)
medical received may 2015

now recently got a mail form London visa office to submit schedule A form again because of missing months information.
i am dependent ,Currently enrolled in MBA but i have 6 months gap during BBA to MBA then i went USA for vacations twice and have Another 7 months gap again then started my MBA in aug 2014.

so kindly let me know what to fill in these gaps
i did internship for 6 months in one gap (unpaid internship)
and second in second gap of 7 months , i was unemployed ( can i mentioned this )
did you mentioned your USA trip? yes you can mention the unpaid internship, don't leave any gaps in dates, fill whatever you did, even if you just sat at home doing nothing.