+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hi gurunanak,

Did ND send a separate email asking for Canadian PCC ?

I recently got email from ND that asks for this: Updated police clearance certificates for you and your dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, from every country where you or your dependant(s) have spent a period of six months or more. All police certificates should not be greater than 12 months old.

Since my parents have been in Canada on a Super Visa for the past 10 months, I don't know if I should also get a Canadian PCC and submit it along with all other requested documents.

Canvis2006 and toronto30 provided some useful comments already. Please advise if you can.

gurunanak said:
Hi Canvis2006,
We have submitted Canadian and Indian police clearance certificates already. Thanks.

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
toronto30 said:
Muhriz said:
Hello Everybody,

Today I received letter via e-mail that I continued to meet all requirements for sponsorship, this was after they asked for re-assessment for eligibility.

Interestingly in the letter they mentioned that if I need to contact for any reason I may contact at CPC-Ottawa as that is the visa office allocated to me, this is surprising to me as my file was in ISB-LVO and then they moved to London in 2014. Anybody would like to comment why would they change the visa office from London to Ottawa, anybody out there with similar experience?

Time Line:
Applied: August 2009
Initial Sponsor approval: Sep. 2012
1st Medical Request: March 2013
File transferred to London: May 2014
Letter for re-assessment of sponsorship: April 2015
Documents submitted: May 2015
Approval: June 2015

Thanks.
[/quote
where did you get the email from asking re-assessment? CPC-Miss. or LVO?
if there are no dependents on file, now-a-days are going to Ottawa to get off-load from LVO.
i got the letter for reassessment from cpc-m and i do have 2 depenents on file.

sungeus

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you do not require a police clearance certificate from Canada in case of PR. See the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp

toronto30 said:
My mother is here with my about 20 months, and they have not asked for Canada Police clearance, visa office Singapore and they started processing Feb 11.2015.

If they are asking for Original Birth Cert. you have to provide them the Original. I believe they will send back to the address on file.

If their case has been transferred to ND, then expect all communications from ND.

by the way if your parents stays longer here while case is being finalized, they might not need to send their passport to the Visa Office, rather they will mail you their COPR and they can land here with flag polling at the US Border or in one of the Immigration Offices in Canada.

So it is important to fill out all requested forms and send them ASAP, so they will know where are they currently residing.
Thanks
TO30

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
sungeus said:
I think you do not require a police clearance certificate from Canada in case of PR. See the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/canada.asp
there is a difference in "police certificate" and "RCMP fingerprints/criminal record check" anyone who stayed in Canada 6 or month would need to get FP to submit to RCMP. LVO/CIC may ask a person who stayed in Canada to submit this. they don't need PCC from Canada but RCMP FP.
and this usually the last step (after medical) before they issue the visa.

Xbero

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Starzibal

I am sure either through accredited companies or RCMP detachments you have done the finger print. Did the RCMP from Ottawa send the fingerprints to your address and then you forwarded to the LVO/CIC or did the RCMP send it directly to LVO/CIC?

Thank you for your useful comment.

starzibal said:
there is a difference in "police certificate" and "RCMP fingerprints/criminal record check" anyone who stayed in Canada 6 or month would need to get FP to submit to RCMP. LVO/CIC may ask a person who stayed in Canada to submit this. they don't need PCC from Canada but RCMP FP.
and this usually the last step (after medical) before they issue the visa.

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Xbero said:
Starzibal

I am sure either through accredited companies or RCMP detachments you have done the finger print. Did the RCMP from Ottawa send the fingerprints to your address and then you forwarded to the LVO/CIC or did the RCMP send it directly to LVO/CIC?

I am thinking of getting UPFRONT MEDICAL done for my mom and sister. My mom is here in Canada on super visa and sister is here for summer. Anyone has done upfront medical and can provide insight into the process? We are from Dec 2009 applicants and our medicals have not been requested, despite the fact that file was transferred to London back in JAN 2014. it is about 1.6 years since then.

Ordered GMC notes last month and file was assigned to officer in March, but up til now we have not heard back.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Xbero said:
Starzibal

you would have to go thorough a private agency in canada the agency sends the FP to RCMP electronically then RCMP send the report to either agency or to you whoever the person authorized to collect the report in canada then you will send those results to LVO.

bmm

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
reveived mediacal.. today..have to do it within 30 days.surprised that they have sent it on saturday....

bmm

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
time line

applied :sept 2010

add docd: july 2014

aor :nov 2014

sponsership approved : jan 2015

medical : june 2015

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
aalm said:
Most probably they found increased BP. But an upfront or initial medical should never ask for such detailed examinations because it will come as a furtherance request later on by CIC.
Hi aalm,

Can you please share your mom's progress with nephrologist? My dad's creatinine is even higher and he may be going for medicals next week.

Thanks

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
bmm said:
reveived mediacal.. today..have to do it within 30 days.surprised that they have sent it on saturday....
I received it on saturday too, its their automated email system. whats your local visa office and any dependents over or under 22?

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
nitinbali60 said:
Hi aalm,

Can you please share your mom's progress with nephrologist? My dad's creatinine is even higher and he may be going for medicals next week.

Thanks
Hi Nitinbali60
My father aged 70 at the time of medical on 20th May 2015 his BP was 174/95 however Blood/urine/pulse rate/eye test & XRay was clear & Penal Doctor called us in second consultation & informed that every thing is OK but till date CIC not updated medical. I wish better results for your father

Guiders

May 30, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 03-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 29-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 02-04-2015. Passport received on 30-04-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Dear All,

I'll be short.

I've recently received my passport with stamped visa and hope to land in August 2015. My parents live with me in UAE and we've lived here since 1993, therefore it is next to impossible for my parents to stay/settle in Pakistan. Since my parents are on my visa in UAE, therefore, once I leave UAE, my parents won't have any visa to stay in UAE.

I was hoping to apply for a super-visa as soon as I arrive in Canada however it requires a job, tax returns, minimum income etc.

Can anyone please suggest a way how I can call my parents in Canada as soon as possible.

On a separate note, my paternal uncle lives in Canada and has a big house and hence, no issue of accommodation or such issues.

Many thanks!

s s

Jan 23, 2013
Re: parents family sponsorship

Hi everyone
I sponsored my parents with one dependent on family class in 2007. After a very long journey I just saw there online status Decision Made. Just want to know when can we get any letter or anything from counsulate? How much more days we should wait? Will they send passports in mail or we have to pick up?

Any response would be appreciated.. Thanx :( :(

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: parents family sponsorship

s s said:
Hi everyone
I sponsored my parents with one dependent on family class in 2007. After a very long journey I just saw there online status Decision Made. Just want to know when can we get any letter or anything from counsulate? How much more days we should wait? Will they send passports in mail or we have to pick up?

Any response would be appreciated.. Thanx :( :(
hello s.s
can you please share your complete Tim line
when you applied in 2007
when was ur file transfer
first medical
second medical